Episode 6 {Bass Out Of Water(In The Forest)}

[The episode starts with all of the Campers being in the campfire ceremony, listening to Chris talk]

Chris: "Campers today's challenge will test your outdoor survival skills! I'm not going to lie to you, some of you may not come back alive! Just joking! Haha.... All you have to do is spend one night in the woods everything you need is at the team's campsite in the forest, you just have to find it!"

[Chris then takes out two maps and two compasses, tossing one of the pair to the Gophers and tossing the other to the Bass with Enzo catching it]

[[Confession Booth]]

Enzo: "Okay, This is my chance to get my redemption! You saw how I did last challenge! I will not let that happen again, so now I'm going to prove to them that I'm a great player after all!"

[[Confession End]]

Chris: "Oh, and watch out for bears, lost a couple of interns in pre-production. First teams back for breakfast wins invincibility!" *He then blows his blowhorn* "Well, off you go!"

Leshawna: "I'm sorry did he just say there are bears up in here?"

Owen: "I had an encounter with a bear once! Let's just say his head looks real nice up on my mantel!"

Izzy: "Oh this one time I saw a bear eating our garbage, he had old spaghetti noodles hanging from his big huge teeth and it looked like blood and guts, it was so gross and we thought he was eating the neighbor's cat but turns out he was just lost for a week! Uh, you didn't eat spaghetti did you?"

[Lindsay shakes her head]

Izzy: "Good, let's go!"

[[With the Bass]]

Courtney: "Can you give me that map already?"

Enzo: "I'm using it to find our way to our campsite"

Duncan: "What's taking you so long then?"

Courtney: "You probably don't even know how to use that!"

Enzo: "Okay A: we just started walking, if you expected me to tip toe right on our camp site then you'd be disappointed, B: I know how to use this! Didn't I tell you guys before I was in a bunch of reality shows? One of them was outlasters!"

Courtney: "How would you even remember your experiences there? It happened 3 years ago, when you were 13! Still crazy to me how they let you in there."

Enzo: "Yeah and at that ripe age, I won! Plus what do you know about how my mind works?"

[And while they argued, Katie and Sadie stayed back to eat some berries as they go unnoticed by the rest of the team]

Courtney: "Ugh! I SAID GIVE ME IT!"

Enzo: "Calm the f-BLEEP down woman! I know what I'm doing, we're almost there too"

[As if right on cue, they reached their campsite]

Enzo: "Hah! What'd you think of that?! Oh and here, keep it so it doesn't get lost we need it to find our way back." *He shoves the map and compass To Courtney making her scowl at him*

Enzo: "Since this is a survival challenge, I assume we'll have to find our food, yeah?"

[The team looked at the note and nodded, which resulted for Enzo to grin widely]

Courtney: "Okay I can take it from here. Guys we first need to build a campfire! Does anyone here have flint?"

Duncan: "Or we could just use a lighter."