Episode 5 {The guy who didn't like Theatricals}

[A new day comes upon wawanakwa, the sun's shine blinding the sleeping Enzo forcing him to be awake]

Enzo: "Yep... That's just the rest I needed" *He stretches as he jumps off of his bunk*

Duncan: "Great he's back to being him again" *He sarcastically remarks*

Enzo: "You make it sound like it's a bad thing"

Duncan: "Yeah, cause it is. You're kind of a douche"

Tyler: "Yeah a good looking one at that!"

[All the boys in the cabin looked at Tyler raising their eyebrow as he flushes from embarrassment]

Enzo: "Anyway, is Chris gonna give us a challenge soon?"

Duncan: "I'd be happy if he didn't, I just want to rest right now"

[Then all of a sudden the speaker emits a loud sound awaking those who aren't yet]

Chris: "Alright Campers enough beauty sleep, time to show us what you're made of!"

*Scene change*

[All the Campers are seen in front of a stage]

Lindsay: "Are we gonna be in a musical? I love musicals! Especially the ones with singing and dancing!"

Enzo: "I don't"

[Enzo then sits beside Bridgette as they wait intently for Chris to appear. He then notices Lindsay blowing a kiss to Tyler resulting in Heather and Enzo giving a scowl to Lindsay and Tyler respectively. Tyler sweats a bit at the intense scare and puts his hand down and scratches the back of his neck]

Chris: "Welcome to our brand new deluxe state of the art outdoor amphitheater! Okay this week's challenge is a summer camp special! A talent contest!"

Owen: "YES! AWESOME!"

Chris: "Each team has eight hours to pick their three most talented Campers! These three will represent them in the show tonight! Sing, dance, juggle, anything! As long as it's legal. You'll be judged by our resident talent former scout dj vijay and rap and rap legend: Grand master chef! Who will show his approval via the chef bow meter! The team that loses will send one camper home tonight! Good luck!"

*scene change*

Bridgette: "So you gonna audition?"

Enzo: "Doubt it, not really a big fan of the theatrical arts as you guys say"

Bridgette: "Why don't you like them?"

Enzo: *He looks to side and taps his fingers on his arm before responding* "I don't know, it's just unbearable to watch since every theatrical stuff I watch looks like the 3rd Fred movie."

Bridgette: "3rd Fred movie? You mean the 3rd Fred movie? Oh yeah I know that one! That movie sucked, though if you don't want to watch them why don't you just perform then surely it wouldn't hurt, aren't you like a reality TV Star?"

Enzo: "Yeah... I always lose on the types of challenges with theatre, good thing only a few of them actually does this kind of stuff"

Bridgette: "Well, why do you lose? Maybe you could learn from that and perform even better"

Enzo: "No thanks, as much as I love to contribute to this team I'll just have to do it without performing on stage."

[Enzo then walks off and sits with the team]

[[Confessional Booth]]

Enzo: "Okay fine! I admit it, I may or may not have stage Fright, I know how ridiculous it sounds but being on TV and being on stage is two completely different things and the latter hits me way harder! Reality shows usually don't have audiences when filming just me and the contestants but with the talent shows, you have everyone's eyes on you, it's unbearable, gives me this feeling on my stomach, would not recommend"