Chapter 11

After the rain settled Jae Won is dropping Minji off at her apartment both of them got out of the car. Not before Geon walking by sees them "Minji? Where have you been-" veering over to his left seeing Jae Won "Oh there's Rin I" Minji never read the messages on her phone that her friends were getting together for ramen after the rain.

Minji tensed up seeing that now both of her best friends are here along with Jae Won. "What are you two doing here together?" Rin I pointing them out. Minji starts to pant out of fear and anxiety trying to think of a good explanation. "Oh did you guys have a meeting today?" Rin I glancing over to Minji.

"Yeah. Uh we just finished up with some outlines" Jae Won playing along making Minji surprised that he wouldn't just call her out right there. "I told you Jae Won you didn't need to give me a ride. Thank you though" Minji giving him the fakest smile he has ever seen.

Minji was walking towards the lobby when she overhears Rin I inviting him making her internally groan. "Jae Won don't you have alot of paperwork to catch up on" Minji speaking with her teeth clenched. "Actually I don't" Jae Won being smug.

"Oh then you can eat Ramen with us" Rin I said making Minji's eye twitches out of frustration as Jae Won was more happy to accept the offer. One minute he wants nothing to do with her the next he is basically inviting  himself into Minji's home for some fucking ramen.

As her friends were sitting down at the dining table. Minji was muttering to herself "Why. I thought you hated me? And now you're in my house eating ramen that I am making".

Preparing each of their bowel Minji put some garnish and clams in Rin I's, Geon's and her bowl. As for Jae Won Minji just slammed the bowl in front of him. With nothing but the ramen and the broth. He was lucky that Minji gave him the broth she was just gonna give him the raw Raman packet.

Jae Won did a double take as he was confused on why his bowl didn't have any clams. Paying no mind to Jae Won, Minji enjoyed her ramen.

Jae Won now back at his house after working all day. He's just finishing some work on his laptop when he couldn't get Minji off his mind for some reason.  Taking out his phone he searches Lee Ji Young on instagram and found nothing. Jae Won then used her actual name Kim Minji. That was a much easier find seeing that she had a very public profile due to her position at her company. As he was scrolling through he noticed there were some discrete post.

One was a book about the streets of Europe that he has read before with the caption "I found a book someone I used to know read. He wanted to walk the street of Europe together. How are you doing? I'm doing great"  As he continued to scroll through the pictures, each of them had something to do with Jae Won. "What? I thought she was over it" Minji never did get over Jae Won but this was her way of coping without really letting anyone know.

Yes, she had a high profile account but it wasn't like she was doing anything wrong of posting these photos. Each one did have words of encouragement so the publicist at the company never mentioned for her to ease up on the post.

Jae Won drops everything and takes his keys along with his coat. What Minji is saying isn't matching what she has been posting for the year. This was something he needed to find out. Now.

Meanwhile Minji was outside in the cold working out. Trying to get her mind off of the events of today. Her phone buzzed indicating that there was a package that was left for downstairs.  As she was grabbing the package she heard some tire screech from outside. Drawing her attention she then noticed a car with their emergency headlights on next to her car. "What?"

Curious and also a but worried that her car may have just gotten hit. Minji goes out into the car park. She sees her car's side view mirror hanging by some wires.