-Moony-

"I'm telling you, she knows!" Remus exclaimed, furiously Scribbling down the potions notes from lily.

"She can't know, that's impossible" James face scrunched up in a mix of confusion and disbelief.

"What James said" lily said, for the first time in her life.

James' eyes widened, his face flashing different shades of red as he tried to contain his obvious excitement.

Remus already knew that he'll talk about it for the rest of the week and in different situations; he would be thinking of ways to tease him, but now his mind was occupied elsewhere.

"Guys, can we focus on me for once?" Remus snapped, immediately feeling bad after and covering his face with the palms of his hands as a tired sigh escaped his lips.

"Remus, have you gotten any sleep last night?" The red-head asked feeling slightly worried for her best friend.

"I- No, I couldn't"

"Yeah, he kept turning and huffing as he did so" James confirmed, blushing once more when lily looked at him a little longer than usual.

They have just started having a civil conversation with each other this year, and James was already a mess,

I could see that lily too, has started to like him, maybe not as much as he does, but that will come naturally by time.

When it came to noticing people in love; Remus lupin was an expert.

He could recognize them simply by the look on their faces and the way their eyes gleamed when one saw another, just like James and lily right here.

For all his life: Remus made fun of love and relationships, but by the time everyone around him started dating and being in love it started to feel less of a joke and more of a desire,

Ofcourse he knew that with his condition no one would ever accept him as he truly is, but one couldn't help but dream.

"I don't think she'll tell anyone, that if she really knows" lily added and james turned to give her a look of pure shock "ofcourse she'll tell, have you seen her tie?"

She scoffed with a roll of her eyes "seriously james, just because she's a Slytherin doesn't mean she can't be trusted"

"Uh, yes it does"

"When are you going to give up all this hatred for Slytherins?" Remus asked almost amused.

"Never!" James raised his head in stubbornness which made lily and Remus to start laughing uncontrollably after they shared a look.

As if on cue: Adeline entered the library with Regulus black trailing after her.

After they settled in a table near the corner; Adeline volunteered to search for the books they needed while Regulus analysis what they needed to do.

The group of gryffindors noticed this and started spying on the two of them from afar.

While Adeline wandered around the various bookshelves searching for a book that would ease their studies; she accidentally bumbed into a familiar face.

"Black" she acknowledged him, revealing her obvious distaste.

Ironically the other boy gave her a teasing smile "Hello, dear Adeline"

The two of them stared challengingly at once another until Sirius caved in and embraced her with a tight hug.

"I missed you, little fox" he mimicked and she couldn't help, but giggle.

"Enough, you're going to kill me with your awful cologne" Adeline said, her voice muffled in Sirius' jumper

"Were you always this rude?"