Chapter 7: Push Forward

"Lelouch and the Black Knights launched an attack on the Britannian Amry at Narita. Kallen's new Guren MK-II turned the tide of the battle, with a lot of casualties. No doubt those related to the soldiers are going to hate the Black Knights. I don't care what others think of my opinion, Britannia had it coming. Lelouch and the others on the other hand are probably debating on whether they should keep pushing. Lelouch will undoubtedly choose to continue and fight. Kallen and the others, they never thought they'd be causing so much death. I know Kallen has amazing potential. I'll see if I can whisper a few words to her the next time we talk."

You walked throughout the campus and saw Shirley Fenette with a sad look on her face.

"I know that look. The look of losing a loved one. Was a family member caught in that landslide? I should warn Lelouch."

You ran into Kallen and saw her depressed.

Kallen: "Hey, Y/N."

"Something bad happened?"

Kallen: "It's nothing."

"If you don't want to talk about it here, would you want to visit my place? It's just me there, so no one will hear us."

Kallen was a bit surprised by your offer.

Kallen: "Oh. I guess I might talk about it in a safer place. I don't know where that is, so can you take me there after school?"

"Sure. See you soon."

The school day finished, and Kallen stood at the school entrance.

"Let me show you my family home."

Kallen: "Cool. Let's go."

You and Kallen went to your house, and as Kallen entered, she became surprised at how nice it is.