Chapter 11: Rescuing a Princess

You had just finished the construction of the new Genesis Knightmare Frame, and afterwards, you connected to it, allowing yourself to control it remotely while still maintaining your performance like the last.

Your avatar then hacked into Area 11's systems and saw where they are holding Nunnally.

"Alright, let's get you someplace safe, princess."

You activated Genesis II and teleported to the stronghold where Nunnally is being held. Multiple Knightmare Frames appear and fought you, so you used your Frame's arm at one of them and fired an energy shot through it. You then pulled out a sword and slashed through three more Frame, and then used the Frame's enhanced gravity control, causing the rest of the frames to get crushed into orbs that you threw to break into the stronghold.

Going through it, you watched news feeds of Zero and the Black Knights repelling the attacks by the Britannian Military. You fought off the defense systems as you made your way toward where Nunnally is being held. Once you eventually made it to her cell, you broke it open.

Inside the room, you saw Nunnally scared for her life and the implants that have been forcibly implanted onto her.

"Princess Nunnally" you said, "My name is Null. I'm here to rescue you."

Nunnally: "Rescue me? How can I trust you? There's no one I can trust now."

"You can trust Lelouch."

Nunnally looked at you in surprise.

"I made a promise to him that I would bring you somewhere safe. I told him where to meet us. Come with me, and we can protect you."

Nunnally: "Lelouch really sent you?"

"Yes."

Nunnally slowly crawled towards you as you extended the Frame's hand to pick her up.

Nunnally: "Then, I trust you."