Chapter 9: Explosive Reveals

In your Null armor, you were lying on a table in a room surrounded by bodies, holding both of your guns while staring at the ceiling.

"It's been a week after Euphemia declared the creation of her special zone, but that was thrown away when there was an attempt on her life," you thought. "She's now under constant guard in her residence. Cornelia demanded that Euphemia remain there until otherwise."

You took a good look at the high-ranking Britannian nobles. Afterwards, you exited the room and walked down the hall, along the carnage you caused within the building.

"Me and Zero found something interesting about those attackers: they were being controlled by Geass. It's a problem that we need to get rid of. Another topic, I decided to tell Kallen who I was. She was shocked. She hardly made eye contact with me, but that was expected. Zero hasn't called me by my real name, so Kallen hasn't told anyone."

You teleported out of the hall and returned to your house, where you warped away your armor and left the library.

"Britannia established a woman named Sarah Devon as the head of Aeon Industries. She's given the Britannian army in Japan a new weapon: An airborne battleship called "Epsilon". My family's legacy is being perverted."

You went to the living room and sat down, then you turned on the TV and saw a news report about a man-hunt for Zero initiating.

Lelouch contacted you through the message space.

"Zero. What is it?"

Lelouch: "Britannia is going to mount a massive attack on regions they deduce are the Black Knight's key bases."

"They're just looking for an excuse to kill any Japanese in their path."

Lelouch: "Exactly. I need your help. The invasion will arrive at Mount Fuji in three hours, so please be there."

"I will."

The conversation ended and you left the message space.

"You have given into your insanity."

You looked to your side and saw a small male wearing a high-collard cloak.