• C O P Y R I G H T | W A R N I N G •

• C O P Y R I G H T

UNWANTED WIFE- book by Peace2024

Started Draft: October 18, 2023 @7pm
Published/Started: January 31, 2024 @9pm
Ended: Ongoing

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO THE AUTHOR!

I own this book and have put my strength and sweat to publish it on this page. It is very important everyone understand that this book is mine and that it belongs to me. As I said I do not like other people copying my imagination to make it their own. I've used this paragraph as an explanation of what it means. Other stories might have used this same wording. But please do understand this is my imagination.

No part of the publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise without written permission by the publisher(that's me). It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission.

Pictures/other materials added that are not considered words, are owned by me or made by me or owned by their own owner. Pictures mostly found on Pinterest, google, made in canva mostly.

For those who learn less and will think of copying this book - this paragraph with big words means you can't copy my book. It's precious to me hence it's mine to do as I PLEASE not you!

For the readers who neither want a problem and here just to read the book thank you and please scroll!

• W A R N I N G •

Warnings of Unwanted Wife

This book is solely a dark romance novel. Meaning there will be scenes you do not approve of. There will be scenes which will be degrading, triggering or disturbing. I advise to stop reading if you are being triggered by any content.

A LOT OF CONTENT CONSISTS OF RELIGION, FAITH AND BELIEVING! You have been warned.

All content is solely off of my imagination for the two fictional characters. Everything they do is solely of the reason this book is NOT a lovey dovey novel. It has content such as r@pe, sexual assualt, swearing, degrading, cuffs, BDSM, Mentally unstable, situation will be frustrating reading this type of materials and I advise not to insult my book, any of the readers and or characters of my book.

Abortion, miscarriage and domestic violence, toxic relationships.

Guns, bullets, bloodshed is also mentioned.

Not hate comment, I ask kindly, this book will be published after I have finished writing Rewind.

If any hate comments do make their way to my DM or comment section I will report and block you.

Very long chapters and I do understand many look for "" so they can read what's going on. Guys, here the detail is in the words without the "" so please. If you just wanna read quotes, you can. But you won't get to feel for these characters. Long chapters ahead.

SCROLL DOWN