• D E D I C A T I O N | I N T R O •

"To all the women and men who think broken men are the hardest lovers..."

"To all the women and men who have fallen in love, but it's twisted..."

Author Note: Before you move along with the book, I do recommend reading every bit of the warning chapter!

Secondly, this book is part of a planned series. Book 1 is going to be a little over 30 chapters.

News of the second book will start from chapter 25 till the last chapter, there will be news and it will be published subsequently after the last chapter is published.

Remember this book is about the Unwanted Wife, but it also attracts the need for peace, happiness and love from the demons that ride inside of them. Please stay tuned!

• I N T R O •

UNWANTED WIFE - Novel by Peace2024

Welcome to Unwanted Wife this book has major warnings, the last part consists of very specific triggering content. Which all should be aware of.

Unwanted Wife will be a series. This is just Book One, Book Two will have more context. Please await for those! Make sure to read any new news about Book 2!

This story is about our Male MC and our Female MC. Their pain and suffering. Their journey through that pain and during the rest of the chapters of this book.

Don't be scared, this book does come under the romance category. It's just a dark twisted romance for the beginning.

If you have read the warning chapter and have understood every single word of it. You may move forward.

Please do not come at me for making this book unbearable or sad or depressing. All content of this book is written off of my imagination. None of it is real.

This is a Wattpad Novel and if you find this book anywhere else, even if under another title, with changed names but same content, same words, but their names are different. It has been copied. Please inform me.

Meaning only thing that changed in that copied book were the character names. Otherwise every single word matched my book on Wattpad.

This book is only only only on Wattpad. No where else. Not on my Inkitt profile or any other reading/writing app. No it is not published on Amazon either.

I will keep this a free book. So I do ask for a certain amount of reads/votes/followers. It is only right.

Each chapter at the end will have a goal for votes, reads and followers. The numbers goes off of how many reads I'm getting every chapter. But I will make sure the goal is reached for the next chapter to be published. So I do enforce to share the book with your followers as well. It only helps me understand that people are liking the book or not.

Comments are up to you. I love to hear my readers thoughts on my ideas. No, that doesn't mean I will change the plot-line to your liking. But it does give me feedback for future content. Any mistakes made on my behalf, like age, name, spelling error or other, please comment so I can edit and publish a version much better. It always helps!

I do not plan to take this story down, so it will be on my profile.

I do hope you've given some of my other books a try.

Rewind, one of my latest books, I've not finished the book and hence started Unwanted Wife. I understand that that book shall be finished. For now, I've started this one nonetheless.

M'Lady's Command, is a fan fiction book off of Miraclous Ladybug and Chat Noir and their adventures.

Oh No No No, one of the first books to hit 1K and one of my first romance books.

Queen series, is another series that I've written. There are two books on my profile regarding the series.

And a few short stories like His dark eyes [On Hold] are others.

Please check these books out while you're waiting for updates regarding Unwanted Wife.

That's all for now folks, I will start putting a votes/reads/followers target after the first two chapters have been published. They are each chapters in our MC's POV. Both of them.

I do hope you stick around for their rollarcoaster.

I apologize before hand if you don't like the story and I've wasted your precious time. DO NOT COMMENT YOU HATE MY STORY JUST BECAUSE OF THAT!

Big no hate comments policy, if you do write hate comment you will be reported and blocked.

Next chapter is all about our characters, their family, how they look, their age and damn that height difference. 👀

Thank you!

SCROLL DOWN