• 2 ~ M E N A C E •

Song 🎧 Darkside Neoni (Slowed + reverb) ~ On repeat

• M E N A C E

Sensitive content ahead, read warning chapter, readers beware...🔞

• H e a t h •

~•~•~

Her feathery touch made my insides groan, I wanted-no-needed more. More of her crazy feathery touch. I loved how she felt against me. Her eyes glittered in midnight moonlight and I thanked everything to be with her.

Iris Cole, a woman who I had given my heart to and she had given hers to me. We were only eighteen when we met and less than six months we became so close so fast. Her ocean like eyes, her blonde curls, her petite frame, yet she did go to the gym with me, but her body was stubborn, not showing a hint of her three hour workout. I was surprised by it to.

We made it official when she turned nineteen. I, being the romantic ass I was, gave her a promise ring. I promised her I would be faithful, loyal and love her till I was unable to. The tears that glistened her ocean eyes were happy tears, the brightest of smiles, brighter than the moonlight lit up her beautiful features.

That night was both of our first times. We melted into each other's embrace, our heart pounding as one, our embrace loving and our eyes cherishing every look. Our hands caring for each other while we mated in the most intimate way possible.

Iris Cole, daughter of Harry and Mia Cole. She was the light that brought my darkest secrets and deeds to light. My trauma was like non others. My past visited me in my nightmares, making me sweat, scream and whimper in pain and agony.

Iris was there through it all.

My father was the only family I had left. But I did have a sister and a mother. They were my everything. My family. My heart.

All three of them.

I told Iris what happened when I turned twenty. Because my nightmares were becoming worse by day.

I was fifteen years old, with a loving eleven year old sister and a mother who loved my father and her children with her whole heart. Trust was all of our companions. We trusted each other with everything and anything.

But one soulless night, a narcissistic psychopath entered our mansion. His goal? No one knew. I didn't till this day. I was in my room, talking to my best bud at the moment, when I heard screams. I made my way downstairs toward my father's home office and took out the gun I knew how to use. For protection. The scream was filled with fear. It was my sister's.