3

"Yuu... The nature of your soul is..."

"Unclear."

"What?" Amir couldn't help but question it. But he's not the only one that questioning that, everyone who heard that also had the same thought.

"What did you just say?" The Headmage questioned the Mirror, hoping he heard it wrong.

"I sense no magical power from this one. Soundless. Colorless. Shapeless. Utterly vacant. Therefore, no dorm would be appropriate."

Making the whole room filled with whispers and murmurs.

Amir could see the magicless human was standing there in a very much uncomfortable situation right now.

"What?! Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a person who can't use magic?!" Making the Headmage looked in disbelief and shock on how a magicless human was brought here. "But that is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in its century of existence! How could this happened!?" Crowley then places his finger under his chin as if he was thinking.

"Mmmph! Nnnrgggh...!" Grim then gasp as he was released, "ME! Let ME replaced the student's seat!"

"Not so fast you hyperactive raccoon!" An angry bird man yelled.

"Unlike that human, I can actually use magic! So let me be a student here! Look, I'll show you! My spells're the cat's meow!" The monster the inhaled, alerting the short, red hair male,  "Everyone, get down!"

"Myaaahhh!" Grim then exhaled a bunch of fire, causing the ceremony burst in flames and hits Amir's brother,  which cause him to panic, he then tries to brush it off. "AHHHHHHH! HELP! I'm on fire over here!"

Which cause to Amir rolled his eyes, and walked towards him to remove the fire off his ass. Successfully done it, and Kalim gave him a bright smile and thanked him, he then looked to see the Headmage demanding to catch the wild raccoon, and the Dorm leaders are not taking this seriously. Making him a bit pissed.

As the Dorm leaders arguing who's gonna catch the monster, then a boy with glasses step up saying he could catch it, with a help with the help of the red haired boy.

When all of the sudden the monster was surrounded with barrier, a red clear barrier.

"Myah?!" Grim was shocked to see he was surrounded by barrier. "What is this?!" The monster questioned, and the six dorm leader, plus the Headmage and Yuu questioned what's happening.

"A barrier, nitwit." A stern voice said, they looked to see a boy raising his hand with magic flowing through it, and it was Amir, and Kalim was behind him, amaze at what his brother did.

Grim pawed the barrier, trying to get out. He then glared at the people who were supposed to capture the monster and asked, "Who can restrained this annoying raccoon?"

"I can, please allow me." The red haired said, while still intimidated from Amir's glare.

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" He shouted, while pointing his pen towards Grim.

°Facts°

• Amir doesn't like having a magic pen, calling it a bother when grabbing it and pointing it to someone.

Amir's angry glare

Amir's angry glare... (My art, btw)