7

Previously on the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And the one who stops the fire, was the same person who captured Grim. And that person was Amir, who are looking at them with the same glare he use back at the ceremony.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuu's POV

A lot had happened.

Firstly, I was transported into a unknown world, that had magic and different species, secondly, I was almost burnt by a talking monster cat, and that monster is now staying with me, thirdly, I had to deal with a irresponsible adult, named Crowley. And last but not least, I had to stay in a very, VERY old dorm, with ghosts that loves to prank, and I had to clean and fixed a lot of this so called Dorm, but I guess beggars can't be choosers.

After that, Crowley agreed that he'd let Grim stay with me, but I need to work for my needs, with Grim of course.

Crowley assigned us to clean the Main Street first, which we agreed to, because we had no choice. At first Grim doesn't like the idea of working, but if he didn't agreed Crowley will kick him out, again.

And after that, we, and I mean me, cleaned one of the bedroom to where we would sleep.

I finished cleaning it, and also finished cleaning myself, I then go to bed with Grim close to me. Before I drift myself to sleep, I remembered someone who catch Grim, I can't help but think on how to thanked him, that person defend me, even it's quite rude, but I appreciate it.

After all that thinking, I let myself go to sleep.

~~•The Next Morning•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning came, I then woke up, and get myself ready, I then got greeted by the three ghost, who's been here before we came along.

When I first met them, they were surprised I was not scared of them, and my reason was, they look goofy instead of scary.

Of course they were a bit disappointed that I was not shocked when I saw them, but was happy that I didn't got scared and run away from them. Now they had a new living friend.

I asked a request to wake Grim up, which they agreed, the three ghost then go where Grim is, and starts to wake him up, but with a twist. They're going to scare Grim off.

As they do that I get myself ready, as I watch them waking Grim.

They have successfully wake Grim up, and after that Crowley appeared, Crowley then asked if we slept alright.

Grim being who he was complained, while I said "it's alright ", after that he remind us we have some handyman works to do, so we get ourselves ready as Crowley leave.

[[MAIN STREET]]

We arrived at the Main Street, and holy shit, why the hell they had Disney Villains as statue.

As I stand there dumbfounded, thinking why the heck there's Disney Villain, Grim complimented the Main Street, and then questioned who they are, another person then appeared and told Grim who's the Queen of Hearts is.

I snap at my thoughts and listen what the boy said, I made a hummed sound as I started to do my job.

Grim then introduced himself, and he then introduced me as his henchman, making me glare at him, as Grim sweat dropped.

After that the boy introduced himself as Ace, Grim then continued to asked who's the statue is, as Ace explained who they are, I just do my job as I was listening, hearing his description about the statue made me think that Disney Villain here is seen as heroes.