H - 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He then smiled, as he get comfy and finally sleep on his bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

[]SCARABIA DORM - AMIR'S ROOM[]

Amir had woken up by the sunlight in his face, as he made a groan he then reach for his phone.

He look at his phone and it's early for school to start.

Amir groan loudly, as he sat up from his bed, prepare himself for school.

He fix his bed, after that he made his way to his bathroom as he starts to shower.

As he was finished, he then look at the dorm uniform that he have in his closet. It's the same as everyone else in the dorm, and he doesn't want that, so he changed it into his own.

He still had the dorm uniform vest, but instead of a black sleeveless hoodie, he wore an almost skin tight black sleeveless turtleneck that have a red color filling the top of the turtleneck.

He then wore a full length skin tight black gloves that ended with a "V" like cut in his upper arm, and in the end of the gloves it have the gold lining design. His gloves at the hand part was cut off from his thumbs and pointy fingers, and the other three fingers were covered.

He still wore the golden accessories like the snake shape cuff in his right and the two golden bracelets in his left arm, but just added the three golden finger armor in his covered fingers and his usual accessories he wore.

He still wore the maroon with a gold design fabric on both of his hips, and the parachute pants with the fire design at the bottom. Instead of the yellow belt that the others wear, he wore a yellow like clothing in his waist and the same belt that the others wore he wear it like a tail (like cat noir wear his belt y'know).

But instead of the same he black sneaker-sandals have gold plating near the toe, and a large golden scarab in the center. He wore the same sandals he wore in his normal uniform, but just added some golden and ruby ankle bracelets. (It's always hard to describe outfit, did I do great at explaining?)

After he wore that, he felt satisfied and left his room.

(Got lazy coloring, but I did it)

•_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_•

[]SCARABIA DORM - HALLWAY[]

Amir was walking down the hallway, as he saw some other students already going to the dining room or the kitchen.