Again Not A Chapter

I know I haven't posted new chapter, I'm soooooo (◞‸◟ㆀ)ˢᵒʳʳʸ about that. I haven't had any motivation to write some, but I'm willing to continue the story, don't worry about that.

But, I had new story in mind that I want to create.

Another Twisted Wonderland story, about Idia having an older brother, who is a teacher at NCR, and probably having relationship with Crewel(I need more Crewel x Male character).

And the second one is Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill x Male(OP Fairy) OC. I have been watching and reading the anime/manga (the only available english version manga in the internet) repeatedly. (And I haven't seen any, and I want one, like any Male x Male reader/OC, I need more of them).

Both once again Dom Male Oc (I need more of them).

I want to create both story, but I haven't had any ideas how to start any of them. And yet I want to create them both, but then again I'm worried I might neglect this story for adding two more story to create.

But tell me readers, should I or should I not create these story in mind?

Create them

Or

Don't Create them.

You guys decide, I had a lot of trouble to decide if I should do it or not. I'll still continue this story though, so don't worry, I just need some motivation to create some.

~•~•~•~•~•~•|~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~|•~•~•~•~•~
Added part.

It's just Crewel doing MaleOC make-up

(Finish this art early and I want to post it.)

*Ahem* This is the Crewel x Male OC, I've created the character yesterday, but I still want confirmation from you guys if you want me to create a story about them.

*Edited*

The Smart Twin of The Nice One (Twisted Wonderland x MaleOC) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara