15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group then walk in silence, as they arrived at the gate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

[]MIRROR CHAMBER[]

The group have finally arrived back, as they saw Crowley waiting for them.

Crowley then asked where they've been, in which Amir rolled his eyes, as Yuu answered.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Pardon?! You're telling me you actually went to the Dwarfs' Mine in search of a magestone?" The headmage shouted, looking shocked at the group.

Amir slowly gripping the spear in his hands, as he glare harder at the headmage.

"I didn't expect that you'd seriously do it. And never in my wildest imaginings did I think you would actually return with a magestone!
And here I spent all evening preparing your expulsion documents." Crowley explained, as the group made a disbelief shout.

The headmage then flinched when he notice the ‘slight’ murder intention Amir was giving to him, he also notice the huge golden spear Amir had been carrying.

"Umm... Mr. Amir, where did you get that spear?" Crowley questioned, but he didn't get the answer because Grim interrupt.

"Are you serious?! While we were fightin' some crazy monster for you, you were expelling us?!"

Crowley look at him, raising a brow as he asked again, "Monster...?"

Ace then briefly explained the monster they've encountered. As Crowley told them to continue the whole story as they go to his office.

•_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_•

"Hmmm.... So a mysterious monster was living in the mines. And the five of you worked together to destroy it, and then brought its magestone back to me?" Crowley repeated it in a easy way of explanation.

"I don't know that I'd call it ‘working together’." Ace denied, as Deuce added. "It was more like we just happened to share the same goal at the same time..."

While Yuu muttered something under his breath, that only Amir could catch. "Well, Amir's the one who did it all anyway." In which Amir found it amusing. In a good way.

The headmage was silent, as he slowly said, "Oh, gracious.... Ohhh... Ohhhhhh...." And then all of the sudden, he burst out in tears.

The group was shock at the scene, as they move back away from the headmage.

Grim questioned on how the headmage could cry on public, while the headmage explain on how he was working here for decades, and none of the students here fought an opponent together to win.

Deuce and Ace commented about the headmage being this immature, or along the line of that, as Amir told Crowley to have more dignity.

Crowley ignore their comments, as he took his attention to Yuu, and telling how grateful he is for Yuu on how he tamed this students into joining together to defeat something and calling a beastmaster.

Yuu on the other hand was confuse, Amir's the one who did it all, as the headmage keep insulting his students, Yuu look at Amir for answer. Amir just shrug, and told Yuu to take the responsibility.