8

Previously On The Last Chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I then apologies for almost making him late, but he told me to stop apologizing and go back where Grim is, I then did what he said, I gave him a goodbye before finding where Grim is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amir POV

As I saw Yuu leave, I scoffed in amusement as I also leave the clinic.

I was strolling around finding where my class is, I walk around a bit, not paying attention to my surroundings, as I then felt myself bump to someone.

The person I bumped into lost his posture, making him fall forward, but before he fall completely I gained my posture, and process what's happening, and grabbed his arm before he fall completely.

I let out a sigh of relief, and helped him stand up, he then thanked me for catching him, as he fixed himself a bit, after that I give him an apology.

"Sorry, for bumping into you, I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings."

I bowed a bit when I apologize, the person I bumped into was in a dazed a bit before looking at me.

"Umm... It's ok, I was in the way, anyway... And also, please stand up, you don't have to bow..." The person that I bumped into, told me.

I did what he told me so, so now that I stand properly, I finally saw what he looks like.

He had a bit longer silver hair, but not long enough to reach his neck, he then have a lavender eyes, he had a bit of dazed look, but still wore a serious face, he was wearing a normal NRC uniform, but his vest color was lime, along with his armband, making me know he's from Diasomnia.

And i'm not gonna lie, he was a good-looking person.

We both stood there awkwardly, before he decided to speak.

"What made you distracted anyway?" He asked me, tilting his head slightly.

When he tilt his a bit, I was very sure to myself he did looked adorable at that moment, and before I answered his question I heard a familiar voice shouting.

"SILVER!!"

We both then turned around to where the voice came from, we then saw a white short hair, with a dark skin, along with a familiar pale cardigan, with a bunch of accessories decorated his body.

--------------------

Silver POV

I was minding my own business, when I felt myself doze a bit.

Before I completely doze off, I then felt someone bump into me, making me lose my composure.

As I felt myself falling forward, accepting my fate, I then felt someone grabbed my arm, making my fall stop, I heard a relief sigh, as I felt him tugged my arm, and help me stand up.

I gave him a small "thank you", as I removed some wrinkles on my uniform.

I then heard him apologize, as he bowed a bit, I was standing there, not really knowing what to do.

I stuttered a bit, and told him it's also my fault I then told him to raise his head, and I added 'you don't need to bow'.

As he raised his head, I clearly saw what he looked like, he had a dark skin, with piercing red eyes, he had some probably red eyeliner around his eyes, I then noticed he was wearing a lot of golden accessories, he was also wearing the NRC blazer, but underneath that blazer was a red off-shouldered sweater, and under that was a white button-down, and he was also wearing a Scarabia armband.