H - 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ace turned around, to only see. "Bwah?! Dorm leader!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

The group was shock, minus Amir... Again, as Cater tries to change the topic, by complementing Riddle.

"Hey, Riddle! What's shakin', pal? You're lookin' adorbs, as always!"

Riddle glared at Cater, and shutting him off. "Hmph. Cater, keep running that mouth and you'll lose it - along with the rest of your head."

Cater flinch, before apologizing. "Sorry, sorry! My bad!"

"Myah?! You're the guy who put that stupid collar on me at the orientation ceremony!" Grim shouted, while pointing at Riddle.

Riddle then took his attention toward Yuu and Grim, "And you're the new students who were nearly expelled yesterday."

"I'll ask that you not refer to my signature spell as a “stupid collar.”" Riddle irritatedly stated, as he continues. "The headmage's habit of tolerating rulebreakers like you is going to send this entire campus spiraling into chaos one day.
Those who break the rules should have their heads removed immediately, without exception."

"Dude, seriously? This guy looks like a wimp, but talks like a monster!" Ace whisper-yelled, but Amir clearly heard it.

"The headmage may have forgiven you, but if you break any further rules, I assure you I will not." Riddle added, clearly ignoring Ace.

"So, uh, listen, housewarden, sir... Any chance I could get you to remove this collar?" Ace awkwardly ask, as Amir resisted to face palm.

"I had intended to remove it once you'd taken an opportunity to reflect upon your crimes. But I've not detected so much as a hint of remorse in the foolishness I've heard you spout today." Riddle exclaim, making Ace cringe. As Riddle continued, "So I think I'll let you keep that for a while. Don't worry. The freshman curriculum is more focused on magical theory than practice. And your inability to use magic will help prevent incidents along the lines of what happened yesterday."

"Now, if you've finished your meal, you should quit gossiping and prepare for your next class. Rule 271 is quite clear: “One must leave the table within fifteen minutes of completing their lunch.”" Riddle stated one of their rules, before threatening them. "You DO understand what happens to rulebreakers, I trust?"

Ace sigh, as he muttered something under his breath. "More insane rules..."

Which clearly Riddle have heard, and said. "I believe you mean to say, “Yes, Housewarden!”"

Making the duo shout it. "Yes, Housewarden!"

"Y'know, you're getting annoying." Amir stated, as the people around him panic.

Riddle then took attention toward him, clearly pissed at what Amir had said.

"Excuse me?"

"What, you want me to repeat? Didn't think that you have a poor hearing." Amir grinned, mocking Riddle. And that made Riddle more pissed.

"Who do you think you are?" Riddle demanded, still glaring at Amir.

"Just some prick, who had enough of your childish attitude." Amir replied, as he saw the group trying to stop them.

"Childish?! I have to let you know that I have the ability to lock away your magic. Don't push your luck." Riddle threatened, but Amir made a comeback.