Chapter 1 - Harry and Rose Potter

July 1980

The Potter family welcome, three beautiful children.

The oldest Harry James Potter, was identical to his father but had green eyes just like his mother, he was the most quiet and very peaceful and never makes a fuss. The second born child Rose Lily Potter, she is the female version of Harry, her long dark hair and her green eyes and she has a strong bond to Harry, they were always together no matter what, and lastly the youngest Michael Sirius Potter, has red hair like his mother and hazel eyes like his father.

To everyone it was like a peaceful family, but it suddenly changed, 1 and half years later when Dark Lord Voldemort attack at Godric Hallow in which the Potters were in hiding, as them the family survived but it changed the family differently when Dumbledore proclaimed Michael Sirius Potter as the Boy-who-lived, as in fact no one know what happened as the truth will be revealed in the future, as it begins a huge chains of events, The bloodline of Peverell and Celeste.

1986.

6 year olds Harry and Rose where at the Library in the Potter Manor, as they have nothing do to, as their parents James and Lily forgot about them, so was their godfather Sirius, but there was one person who took care of them Remus Lupin, but suddenly everything has changed when Harry heard something, as them he decided to notice, it was his parents talking with Dumbledore.

'Oh please why him, why he is so focused at him, what is his obsession with him, why does it he leave us alone in peace.' thought Harry. "But Headmaster, Harry and Rose haven't done anything magical at all, what are you suggesting." said Lily as them Headmaster looked at them. "As Michael is destined to be the chosen one, we needs all the magic he can get, I suggest to transfer the magical core of Harry and Rose to him." said Headmaster.

"What, but they are going to be squibs." said Lily, as them James nodded. "Lily its the right thing to do, I already disowned them so that Michael will gain the lordship and I have made it permeant so that no death eater shall use them as ransom." As them Harry was shocked to hear that his so called parents have decided to agree with the old man so that they will take away the thing that made him and Rose happy.

'this is bad, I need to get Rose and fast, we need to go now.' Harry quickly and quietly, went to Rose to informed the bad news.

"Rose quickly we need to leave now." said Harry as he trying to wake his sister up. "Harry what is going on." Said Rose to her brother. "Rose we need leave, our parents agreed with the old man to take away our magic, we need to leave the Potter Manor, and never return, lets pack our stuff we are leaving this place for good."

Harry and Rose pack their robes as their trunk was full as them Rose forgot one more thing, the blood and hair strand of Lily Potter. "Rose what is this." He said, as Rose smiled. "I have discovered the ritual that we can create a copy of the person, I just want some love, our mother's love, and we didn't get any of this for years." said Rose as Harry hugged her. "I am lucky to have you as My sister Rose, come let us get out of this place, and never leave ever again."

Harry them saw Tilly the Potter Family elf. "Tilly, there is one last thing, you will do for us, when James and Lily find out that we are gone, give them this letter, is that okay with you." said Harry as Tilly nodded. "Of course, Tilly and all the elves will miss you, please be careful young master and young mistress." said the elf as them Harry and Rose left the Potter Manor, as they vanished.

Diagon Alley - Leaky Cauldron

As when the caretaker allowed Harry and Rose as to spend the night, everything went well as no one noticed that they have left, as the only thing to do was to go at Gringotts and find the place to live, as he check the main hub of the cauldron, he saw Sirius Black talking to Tom, as them he hid as he discovered what they were talking, and to his shock is that Sirius also agreed with the old man to take their magic away, Harry was furious. 'first our parents and them our godfather, why are they doing to us, what did we do to them.'

The next day Rose looked at the picture before the fateful day. Rose frowned. "Harry, why do they hate us, what did we do to deserve this, everything was okay until those two idiots decided to ruin everything." she said as she was starting to cry. "Oh Rosie." Harry sat beside and hugged her. "I am here, as your brother I will do everything to protect you, we need quickly go to Gringotts and discover the truth about us, and them we will be free, no more old man trying to ruin our lives." said Harry tried to make his sister happy as them she realised something. "Harry, did you stole the cloak, the invisibility cloak." said Rose looking at her with pure shock.

"Yes I stole it from James's study, that idiot forgot to close the door to his study, so I decided to burrow from him, as its not a Potter heirloom, its the Peverell Heirloom." said Harry as them Rose smiled. "I wonder how long will we realise that his cloak is gone, now, its is now ours, and he will not use it ever again."

As this was happening, Harry and Rose got dressed and began to prepare their journey to Gringotts Banks, and find help to discover the truth about themselves, little did anyone know that this will change everything about them and discover the truth of who really is Albus Dumbledore, as they begin to leave, the caretaker Tom, informed them.

"I want to inform them that I didn't tell anyone about that you are here, I am going to keep this as a secret, please be careful young Harry and Rose, you two always helped me so much when came here, I will never forgot that." said the Caretaker as them Harry and Rose smiled. "We are sorry that we need to leave, besides, our happiness will be taken away from us if we stay much longer, we have no other choice but to leave this place, farewell Tom, I hope in the future we will see you once again, but not now, we need to leave and fast." said Harry

Rose smiled, as she fallowed Harry. "Too bad that we have to leave this place Harry, we spend so much together, we are the only family left, do you think that those 3 will learn their lesson, or they will still fallow that old man." said Rose to her brother. "I am not sure Rose, its too early to call but we will return here, but not now, we need to go to Gringotts, the quicker the better." said Harry as they both quickly walked closer and closer to Gringotts.

"Remember Harry, once we enter Gringotts there is no turning back, and remember, we must be careful who we trust, Britain is becoming much more dangerous, day by day." said Rose.

Harry and Rose throughout their time at the Potter Manor have spend their time together, as their Parents and Godfather have forgot about him, they had to rely on each other, but they had their Uncle Moony who was there for them, Remus looked at his friends with shock, as he cannot believe how their behaviour changed after that night, as he was in his home, he has no idea that Harry and Rose left the Manor, this was the turning point of the relations between Remus Lupin and his friends, for good.

As the scene changes, as it was early, as both Harry and Rose are in front of the Goblin Bank knows as Gringotts, the day that will change their lives for good. "Here we are Brother, are you ready for this, our new lives." Said Rose as Harry nodded to his sister. "Lets find out the truth about who we really are, and we will not allow that old man's greater good from taking our lives again." Both Harry and Rose entered the back, and this was the beginning of the Peverell and Celeste Bloodline.