Chapter 11 - The Revelation

Everyone was still in shock when they heard that Harry is Lord Peverell and Rose Lady Celeste, this was a surprise, as them everyone had more questions then answers, as them James stood up. "How is this possible, how they are Lord Peverell and Lady Celeste in the first place it doesn't make any sense." he said as them, two orbs were slowly begin to appear, no one noticed them as when they heard them speak.

"Oh it does make sense, you are just too blind to realise your mistakes." said a voice from the orb as them another orb was floating. "We are just repairing your mistakes, every single one of them, me and my brother are here to tell you the truth." she said.

Everyone looked at the orbs as they saw them speak as them Lily recognise their voices. "Harry, Rose, is that really you, please we are sorry please come back to us." she said as she started to cry. "If you want forgiveness, you must earned it first, now that we are free from your control old man, we have showed you the truth." said Rose as her orb was floating.

"How dare you insult him like that, he is Albus Dumbledore, showed him some respect." Said Molly, the red banshee, them the Harry said. "Respect must earned, and for us, its simple, he is a manipulative psychopath who doesn't care about other people lives." he said harshly as them Professor McGonagall thought deeply, as them she knew that they were right, for years she had tried to find out what that old man was doing.

"Now we are coming to Hogwarts in the future, but before we go, we will give a warning." Said Harry as everyone listen to him. "If you try to do that trick again of what happened in Morgarten, them you will reach a point of no return." he said as them Sirius was confused, "What does it mean?" he said as them Rose showed them all of what happened in Britain. "This happens, both French and Germany Ministries of Magic have intervened, for years they are to bring Britain back from this corruption that you have caused, for now we shall leave." said Harry as both orbs begin to vanish as everyone was confused.

Amelia Bones went to the main hall and she was furious. "Madam Bones, what can we do for you." Said Albus Dumbledore as them Amelia Bones looked at them. "I have heard from my Swiss Counterpart, that you have entered to Switzerland without their permission, are you out of your mind, do you have any idea what you have nearly caused." she shouted as them Albus Dumbledore paled. "Luckily they decided to let it go, as for this you are all banned from entering Switzerland, Germany, France and Italy, their ministries of magic have stated that they will do anything to prevent you from entering, is that clear from every single one of you." said Amelia as them everyone nodded.

"Good, also the Order of the Phoenix is disbanded, if I hear that you all trying to be vigilantes, them my aurors will take action against you, goodbye." Amelia and her aurors have left Hogwarts leaving everyone in shock, as for Dumbledore his plans were begin to slowly fall apart, why didn't understand its for the greater good. "What should we do now, now the DMLE is taking action against us." said Sirius as them Albus Dumbledore signed. "I'm afraid we have to fallow their rules, and wait for Harry and Rose to return to Hogwarts."

As them everyone slowly went back to their homes, as Dumbledore went back to his office, he was still mad that everything that he worked for was slowly collapsing, he had no idea what he suppose to do now.

Potter Manor.

James, Lily and Sirius returned back to the Manor, as they were all in shock, "How is this possible, how Harry and Rose are Lord Peverell and Lady Celeste." said Sirius to James. "The Peverells are related to the Potter Family, we are descendants of the third brother, but the question is how Rose is Lady Celeste, it doesn't make any sense at all." said James as he sat down, as them Lily made a cup of tea as she sat down.

"What do we think we should do?" Said Lily. "Harry and Rose are one step ahead, they know what we are planning." she said as them James signed as he frowned. "I don't know, what did we do wrong." he said, as the 3 had no idea what they were doing.