Chapter 3 - Fresh Start

The international Portkey took them in the muggle Switzerland, the city of Geneva, as it was a beautiful city, both Harry and Rose quickly went to the City Hall as this was the barrier between the muggle and wizarding Switzerland, both versions have identical political structure, both Harry and Rose look at the city. "It is amazing Harry." said Rose.

"I know sis, lets go to the twin manor and there will be more to explore." said Harry as they look around they saw the city hall and they went in, at first it was normal but them wizards and witches looked at them with shock as an old lady went to them and bowed. "Lord Peverell, Lady Celeste, we have been expecting you, we received a message from the Gringotts branch here in Geneva that you have arrived its an honour to welcome you to Switzerland." she said.

"Forgive us, that we are in the rush, we heard that it will be safe for me and Rose to have a fresh start." Said Harry as them a middle aged man went to them and asked them. "Why did you come to Switzerland in the first place, I want to know why exactly." he said as everyone want to know about this, Rose yawned as being early in the morning was not her daily basis as it was Harry that has to explain

"Yesterday, I have heard that Dumbledore agreed with my parents that they will transfer me and Rose's magic to our brother through the ritual as in order to keep the only thing that make us happy we left." Harry explain as slowly wizards and witches were mad that the old man wanted to do that ritual. "That idiot old man, doesn't he realise that the ritual was banned centuries ago, as this ritual is lethal with 20% chance of death." said a wizard as he knew the risk about this. "The ICW had banned it to prevent more deaths through this, even though you have saved your brother's life, as having the core of another person can make the magic really unstable which can also lead to death."

Harry nodded. "Yes but me and Rose don't have any connection with our brother, we didn't want to lose the only thing that made us happy, the only way was to leave Britain, we will return there but not yet." said Harry as them old woman opened the door and showed them the manor both Harry and Rose where in shock. "That is incredible, is this how Magical Switzerland travel through those doors." said Rose.

Old lady smiled. "Yes in Magical Switzerland, we have developed magical doors, to travel to different locations, this is the quickest way that you can get to the twin manor, once you get rested, the Wizarding Swiss confederation, will help you get adjusted to your new lives, just go in and you will be there." she said as Harry smiled. "Thank you for the help, sorry that we are rushing with this." Both Harry and Rose went in, as they looked around they saw the manor that they were looking for, it was bigger then the Potter Manor, as it had the coat of arms of the Peverell and Celeste Houses soon the Manor began to feel the magic of both Peverell and Celeste bloodlines.

Both Harry and Rose went in, they were at awe at this, beautiful manor with the beautiful view of the Swiss Alps, it had many bedrooms, a study, a kitchen, a pool, a library and many more, Harry smiled at this. "Look sis, our new fresh start, are you excited." said Harry as he saw Rose falling asleep on the couch. "Someone is tried, guess I will put her to bed." thought Harry as he carried her to the Bedroom that was own by the Head of Celeste, as the coat of arms showed on the door, it opened as them Harry went inside and placed Rose on the bed.

"Get some rest Rose, I will always protect you." said Harry as them he went inside as them he saw two letters one was from the Geneva Academy of Magic and from the Minster of Wizarding Switzerland, he opened the letters and began to read.

Dear Lord Peverell and Lady Celeste

I am a minster of the Swiss Wizarding Confederation, its an honour to welcome you to our nation, as we have found out the reason, we are in shock to see what that Dumbledore was planning, I have to remind her that in Switzerland your wizarding educations begins when you turn 7,