Chapter 8 - Worsen Crisis

The situation in Britain is getting more and more worse, as Dumbledore entered the Wizengamot as everyone was chaotic, as them Madam Bones stood up. "Ladies and Gentleman as have you heard, the Heads of the Houses of Peverell and Celeste have returned." as she announced everyone was shocked about this.

"Madam Bones that is impossible the last heads of those houses died years ago, its impossible." said Dumbledore as everyone agreed with him. "Well its true, new heads of announced their proxies at Wizengamot meetings, shall we begin." everyone nodded as Lord Greengrass and Lord Davis smirked at this.

"Alright as for the House of Peverell the proxy is given to Lord Greengrass, and the House of Celeste, the proxy is given to Lord Davis." announced Madam Bones to the shocking audience, Dumbledore paled at this. "Are you sure that this is the right decision for them to have proxies." said Dumbledore. "You don't have say into this matter Dumbledore, this decision has been already approved." said Bones as Lord Greengrass stood up. "It is true, here is the document approved by Gringotts and the Ministry, and you can't do anything about it, Dumbledore." said Lord Greengrass as he sat down and looked at the paled old man.

After the meeting, the Peverell and Celeste seats have been allocated to the Neutral sector, which was a huge blow for both light and dark factions as the neutral factions is getting more powerful, as them the old man returned back to his meeting and a letter has appeared, it was from Peverell and Celeste.

Albus Dumbledore

We are watching you, I hope that will teach you that you will never mess with us, we know what you are planning, do not even try to interfere in our affairs, so please don't do something stupid, besides we already know your secret, as the truth will prevail.

Signed Lord Peverell and Lady Celeste.

Those two, are clearly dark they have to be stopped at all cost but where are they, why with that secrecy, why they are doing this to me, can't you see this was for the greater good, Dumbledore signed as his power was collapsing, and he had no idea where they were, ever since Harry and Rose disappeared, life has changed since the ICW is enforcing changed into Britain.

'Where are they, where are Lord Peverell and Lady Celeste?" He thought as he is trying to find out where those two are hiding, little did he knew that they were watching him, every single move that he made,

Britain has changed ever since the ICW introduced two compulsory laws, Albus Dumbledore and the Minister of Magic were having a talk to leave the ICW. "We need to leave the ICW, they are ruining our lives." said Fudge as he was determined to stay in power. "We don't know where Lord Peverell and Lady Celeste are, they are the true culprits, to all of this, Minister please reconsider this." said Dumbledore as them Fudge slammed the table as he looked at the old man with shock.

"We can't we need to leave the ICW before they will ruin our lives, its the only way, they got rid of the Daily Prophet, and we have no idea where the headquarters of this newspaper, look at this, they showing us how awful we are." said Minister, as Dumbledore signed. "We don't own it, someone is owning the paper to ruin us." said the old man, as them he stood up and left his office, as he returned to the Headmaster office at Hogwarts, he had no idea what he do.

The next day, everyone from the Order arrived at Hogwarts for another meeting.

"Thank you for coming here." said Dumbledore as everyone looked at him. "Our lives have changed thanks to those two laws, they ruined everyone that we worked for." he said as everyone nodded. "We need to find out where are Lord Peverell and Lady Celeste, and find them."

"Headmaster." Said James. "We have no idea where they are, and how they are doing this, not even the wards can stop them from spying on us." he said as everyone still was thinking. "We all know that Lord Peverell and Lady Celeste are brother and sister, but how is this possible." said Sirius.