Chapter 7 - Regulus Black

Regulus Black had arrived at the twin manor and he was impressed. "That's impressive, so it is true, the Houses of Peverell and Celeste have returned to the wizarding world." said Regulus as them Marlene looked at him. "You knew about this." she said.

"Of course, I have learned everything about those two families, they kept the stability of the wizarding Britain, they were always grey, they never take a side at all." said Regulus. "You seem to know everything about them." Said Leanne, as Regulus nodded. "Do you want something to drink, Lord Black?" she asked Regulus as them he looked at her. "Tea please and call me Regulus we are allies, I am joining your group and I be happy to tell you everything that I know about him."

Leanne went to the kitchen to make 4 cups of tea as Remus looked at Regulus. "What do you know about him, Regulus, last thing I heard of you, you became a death eater." he said as Regulus looked down as he took a deep breath. "I was forced by my mother, she was always a fallower of the Dark Lord but my father was a bit sceptical, he never trusted the Dark Lord, so he had an idea, I would find out his deepest, darkest secret." he explained.

"Orion Black, but I thought that he was also a fallower of him." said Marlene as Regulus. "My father never liked the idea of me being a death eater, he wanted me and Sirius to have normal life, but my mother had different plans in her mind, she was one to force me to become a death eater." he said as Leanne also joined them. "You joined his inner circle, and you decided to investigate his secret, is that true." she said.

"Yes, all of this is true, when I discovered his secret, I talked to my father and my grandfather about this, they were shocked to discover a horcrux." Everyone were in shock. "Lord Voldemort is afraid of death, he is trying to beat death by creating those cursed items."

All three were in shocked about this. "That why he always comes back, Regulus do you know when he planned all of this." said Marlene, Regulus took a sip of his tea and signed. "Properly during his time at Hogwarts, when he learned about them, as I continued my investigation, he created 7 horcruxes, 2 of them are destroyed, one is the locket of Salazar Slytherin, which I destroyed."

Remus them look at him. "What was the second Horcrux." he said as them Regulus them look at them. "The scars on Lord Peverell and Lady Celeste, they were destroyed when they were 6 years old." he said as them Remus looked at him with shock. "The day they disappeared, that was the day they went to Gringotts and got rid of them, Dumbledore made a mistake, those two defeated him not Michael, but why did lie to them." said Remus.

"Because of his greater good, he knows that Harry and Rose are more powerful than him." Said Marlene. "So he made measures to block their magic core and have them neglected." he continued as them she stood up and looked outside. "Now I know what is going on, Britain is huge chessboard, and Dumbledore planned everything to maintain his control." now that Marlene understand that Dumbledore doesn't care about us at all.

"Regulus does Dumbledore knows about those items too." asked Marlene which Regulus nodded. "Yes, he does, he knows what those items are and yet being an old man, he is too lazy do anything about it, he let young people fight his wars." he answered.

Remus frowned at this. "I thought he was a wise person, but no, he is a manipulator and he only cares for his greater good, manipulating people to see Britain under his image." He said. "I was his puppet nothing else." as the Marlene looked at Remus. "you didn't know that this would happen, my family was murdered, I was the only one who survived, and what did Dumbledore do, nothing, he let those murderers go, as he stated that they can be redeemed." she said.

Harry and Rose have returned back to the Genevan Academy as they saw another person to their group. "Welcome to the manor, I am Lord Hadrian of the House of Peverell and this is my sister, Lady Rosalyn of the House of Celeste." said Harry as Regulus nodded. "Thank you Lord Peverell, my name is Regulus Black, I am the Lord of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Black, it is an honour to meet you both."