Chapter 9 - Tension on the Horrison

Remus, Marlene, Leanne, Regulus and Headmaster Joseph Arcane were summoned to Zurich to the Minster office. "Why are we going to Zurich, is that important." said Marlene about this. "Yes we have received a report that Albus Dumbledore is trying to break through, we don't know where." said Arcane.

"We do know that Dumbledore is bringing his chickens with him." said Arcane as them Remus, Marlene signed. "Yes, I can't believe that he persuaded them to go along with him, the Order of the Phoenix, me and Remus were part of this group but we left due to complications, we all have cut ties with them." Said Marlene.

"You both saw how manipulative Dumbledore really is, I knew him when I was young, I knew him, but his greater good does not involve any good at all, his philosophy does not make any sense at all, this is why he needs to stop this madness." said Arcane.

Regulus looked around the place. "Those barriers are impressive, how long you were building them." he asked Arcane about this. "We the Swiss take our neutrality very seriously, we protect our borders, even in the non-magical world, the Swiss have built lots of defences to protect itself, just like we are doing here, those barriers protect us from any outside threat." he explained.

The adults quickly arrived to the minister office. "Headmaster Arcane, I apologise that I have to summon you all here, but we have some bad news." said Minster as Arcane nodded as he sat down as the others were standing. "What is it." he said. "Do you think that Dumbledore is trying to break through." said the Headmaster.

"Yes but there is more, he is not going on his own, he has the order with him, and I believe he is trying to find Lord Peverell and Lady Celeste." he said as everyone is stunned. "Does he know that they are Harry and Rose." said Remus stunned at this. "No, he doesn't know that, he knows that they are here, but he doesn't know where they are." said Arcane as he looked at the minister. "Minister where they will be located, we need to be prepared and stop this madness." he said back to him as Minister looked down.

"They be located at Morgarten, I'm afraid, this place is important for us." said the minister as them Leanne ask them. "This is a surprise, it seem that Morgarten is very special to you." she said as Headmaster Arcane looked at them. "This place was the birthplace of the Swiss identity, you see in 1315 a battle took place there, where the 3 cantons joined forces and managed to stop the invading army which was the turning point in the region." said Arcane.

"Its true that place is very important for the Swiss Wizarding community, and we make sure that the area is protected, as you all know history is very important for us." said the Minister, as them Marlene signed. "Them we need get prepared and stop him before he will do more damage." she said as them Minster looked at them. "Yes, since all of you knew who he is, I want you to train the Auror Militia that will tasked to stop Albus Dumbledore and his order." he said.

Regulus looked at the window as he saw that the barrier machine was getting weaker. "Everyone that barrier is getting weaker, it seems that Dumbledore is trying to break through right now." he looks at Marlene. "Marlene, we better get started, we need make sure that everyone is ready for this." he said as he and Marlene left the room.

Remus signed as he looked down. "Why Sirius, Lily and James still fallow him after what he has done, It doesn't make any sense." he said as them the Minister stood up and looked at him. "Don't worry Mr. Lupin, there is another feature of the barrier, it can detect any compulsion and blocks from any person, once they will enter the country we will know what is wrong with them." he explained to them.

"I don't want them to cause any damage, as them I will inform the French and German ministries of magic about this, I guess that they will no other choice but to put Britain in containment." said the Minister, Leanne sighed. "What do you mean containment, will the situation in Britain will get worse."