Chapter 5 - Chaos at Britain

At Britain, the situation has changed ever since Harry and Rose left them the Daily Prophet was disband ordered by the ICW, Dumbledore returned back from his ICW meeting as he was stunned when France and Germany has filed impeachment against him for breaching the laws of the ICW, this was bad, his reputations is beginning to collapse.

The Minster of Magic and Headmaster of Hogwarts have summon the meeting at Hogwarts many families have attended this meeting as including the Potters, Weasleys and more families have arrived, as when Cornelius Fudge the minster look that everyone was here. "Ladies and Gentleman our lives are being threaten of what happened, the Aurors have discovered that Daily Prophet has been disbanded, that was ordered by the ICW." Said the minister to the shock of everyone.

"But why did they do that." said Lily. "It doesn't make any sense, at all." she said to the shock as them the minster nodded. "Yes we have also heard that the new news article has been formed but we have no idea where their headquarters is, it seems someone knows about this." the minister of magic as them signed. "Albus, have you tried to find out how ordered this attack at the Daily Prophet." he said to the headmaster.

"I believe this attack was planned well, as I am also attacked too, the representatives of France and Germany have filed impeachment against, and with their evidence I be kicked out of my position." said Albus to the shock of everyone. "Why are they doing this, you are the great Albus Dumbledore the leader of the light." Said the red haired banshee Molly Weasley. "I'm afraid my reputation in Germany and France is completely different than here, they don't fallow the way of the light." explained Dumbledore.

Severus Snape signed as he looked bored as them he knew what this was about it. "I guess there is nothing that we can do, unless if you want to explain what happened to Harry and Rose, everyone knows that they vanished but why." he said as he looked at the Potters with hatred. "Severus my boy surely there is no need for that." said Dumbledore with his persona.

"I have to say that its good that they left you, James and Lily you have failed them as your parents." he said to them as to the shock of everyone, as them he left to his potion lab. "I am going to check if my potions are ready, and if you want to talk to me I be there." said Severus as he goes to his office as them he opened and picked up the orb communicator.

'Dumbledore and the Minster have found out what the ICW has done, everything is doing well according to the plan.' he sent the message, as this no one knows that Severus Snape is actually spying for Harry and Rose in fact, one year before they left, he actually taught them few tricks, the orb flashed back as the message came out. 'The containment of Britain is about to begin shortly, the ICW will introduce two new laws that every country has to fallow in order to be a member.' The message was from Harry, as when Snape read the message he had no idea that Lily was there.

"Severus." Snape looked up and saw her, his ex-best friend. "Lily." he said with pure hatred. "You should have not come here at all, have you realised your mistakes, after what you had done to Harry and Rose, I am glad that they are save, away from you." he said as Lily was shocked, as she didn't do anything.

"Tell me, why did you agree to remove their magic." he said as Lily was shaking in shock. "I don't know, Headmaster said that it's for the greater good, and we thought that it was the safety for our family." said Lily. "Lady Potter, you have no idea, what the greater good means, it was always used by Albus Dumbledore, to gain more power and control, you are not my friend Lily, if you discover the truth of what is going on, come back to me and we will talk once again." He said as them Lily was in shocked. "Severus please, I didn't mean it to hurt Harry and Rose." said Lily

"You already did hurt them, remember, they only had each other, good think that Remus was there for them, now please get out of my office, NOW." said Severus Snape, as them Lily quickly run to the bathrooms as she cried non-stops.