Chapter 6 - Ritual

the four have entered pillars are all around the chamber and in the middle was a cauldron of unknown origin, Marlene used the wand for the water to appear in the cauldron, the fire began to heat up as Harry and Rose drop the blood and the hair strand into the basin as it represent the body and the DNA.

More ingredients were added including a doll and bones into the cauldron as when the last ingredient was added, everyone was shocked to see the blob of flesh floating above the cauldron, the four stepped back as they look at the flesh as it begins to transform, into a identical copy of Lily Potter, Remus and Marlene created robes for her, and yet Remus look at awe at this. "I never seen anything like this, why this ritual is allowed." he said.

"The ICW has no say at this matter, Uncle Moony." Said Rose as them she began to explained. "This ritual can only be done by the approval from the ministry, the Swiss Ministry of Magic approved it." Remus nodded, as they all watch the body began to form, as Marlene looked at her closely. "I have heard of this ritual but I have never witnessed it, this is unique form of magic, that I haven't seen for a very long time." said Marlene as all four begin to observe, as her physical changes started to form, as her auburn hair, her every features, Harry and Rose went back upstairs and prepared a room for her.

Remus and Marlene watch as 'Lily' falls down, as Marlene check if she is alive. "Remus she is alive, come lets put her in one of the rooms and let her rest." said Marlene, both Marlene and Remus carried her to the room that Harry and Rose have made for her, and placed her on the bed. "She is just like Lily, with every feature, this is fascinating." said Marlene, she began to look at her. "I cannot believe that this ritual worked." she said as them Joseph Arcane has entered

"When I was young I also witness this ritual, it was amazing what this can do, as I want to inform you that this 'Lily' will have a magical link with the original, she will wake up, it will take for 12 to 18 hours for her to wake up, once she will wake up, I hope you will explain to her everything what has been happening, but for now, we will wait until she woke up naturally." explained Arcane. "You have witness before Headmaster Arcane. "Said Marlene as them Arcane nodded.

"Indeed I have witness this when I was younger, and I know all of the effects for this, we need to wait until she will wakes up, we cannot rush her, this is the most crucial process, she is now gaining memories of Lily, she will understand her mistakes." said Arcane as he, Remus and Marlene left her room.

The next day, in 'Lily's' room, the copy was having dreams and nightmares. "Where am I?" she said as them she looked at the memory. 'Harry, Rose.' she saw Harry hugging his crying sister. "Why do they hate us, we just want to be loved." she said as Harry calm her down. "I don't know Rosie, but I am sure something isn't right with them, come lets go to library." the copy looked in shock as her original ignore and neglect their needs. 'Why are you doing this, they wanted to be loved.'

Another memory changes as them 'Lily' look at the scene, as the she was stunned. "That was when Dumbledore convinced James and Lily to take away, their magic and give it to Michael" she said as she was looking at the memory them Dumbledore said words that he always said. "Remember its for the greater good."

'Lily' look at this betrayal her original have made to Harry and Rose, she was mad at her, all of her memories are now linked, the copy frowned at her original action. "Why are you doing this, do you not realise your mistakes, once I will meet you in person, I will teach a lesson." said the copy, the dreams are beginning to fade as she opened her eyes.

"Hello there, my name is Joseph Arcane, I am headmaster of the Genevan Academy, do you know who you are?" said Joseph Arcane as the clone nodded. "Yes I know who I am, but I am here and she is there, where am I?" she said as she was confused as them Joseph stood up and smiled. "I will let those two explain to you, I hope you will adjust here, you have been reborn as a new person." as them the man left the room and went to Marlene and Remus.