Prologue

(It was a nice day in Adventure Bay. Kids were out playing; bunnies were hopping around, and birds were flying chirping. We then cut to the inside of the lookout where we see the pups watching Alex and Liam playing a game on a console. Liam and Alex are playing a game called Kebab Fighter against each other)

Alex: I love this game, it's so much fun!Liam: Yep!

[Liam's character starts hitting Alex's character consecutively, without Alex being able to block any]

Chase: Wow Liam, you're pretty good at this!

[Liam rapidly spams the controller. His character knocks out Alex's. "End It" appears on the screen while Liam's character spawns a large mallet. The character then proceeds to smash Alex's character into the ground. "Liam Wins" is displayed on the screen, ending the game. Suddenly, Liam's character starts repetitively smashing Alex's character uncontrollably with the mallet. Liam is angrily hitting the buttons on his controller. The Pups and Alex looks wide-eyed at the screen, then at Liam]

Skye: Okay, Liam. You can stop now.

Liam: Oh, sorry. I guess we're one. What should we do now?

Everest: Wanna watch TV?

Liam: Sure.

Skye: Okay.[Chase turns on the TV to the Daisy the Donkey Show]Apollo The Super-pup​​: [On TV] Welcome to Apollo the Suer-Pup Show! We'll be right back after these messages.

(Soon later, Matthew, Champ, Grace, Lucas, Princess and Henry arrive at the Lookout. When they enter, they hear some playtime commotion)

Henry: What's going on here?

Matthew: Must be a playtime commotion.

Champ: Commotion of playtime, indeed.

(They see the team. They see some of them painting, some of them playing tug-of-war and see Skye and Marshall playing Pup-Pup-Boogie)

Lucas: What up, how are you.

All: Hello.

Marshall: Hi guys!

Grace: So, what's all this playtime commotion?

Chase: We're just playing. This is one of our favorite things to do.

Champ: Oh, I see.

Ryder: Hey, guys! You have got see this!

(They follow Ryder outside the lookout, and they see Ryder and Robo-Dog by a machine.)

Zuma: Woah, Ryder dude! That's a cool machine.

Ryder: I know, Zuma. This is a machine me and Robo Dog built. I like to call it, The Dimensional Transporting Machine. Or for short, The TDTM.

Rocky: Awesome! So, what does it do?

Ryder: It can teleport or transport us to a different universe and a different timeline.

Champ: Oh, that's really awesome! 

Ryder: Indeed, it is. I'm going to put it in the garage so it can be stored for anytime we want to use it.

(Suddenly, the machine starts to malfunction as it started spinning.)

Matthew: Uh-oh.

Henry: I think there's something wrong with the machine.

Everest: It's spinning faster and faster!

Liberty: Oh-no!

Marshall: Yikes! What is the big and small machine doing?

(A portal apeears right in front of them.)

All; (gasp)

(electricity builds)

(zaps)

All: (Screaming)

(They get sucked into the portal)

A/N: That's the prologue for this book

A/N: That's the prologue for this book. Shoutouts and credit goes to PawPatrolChaseFan and Multi-Relationship12 for having put their OCS in this book.  Thank you, guys. Anyways, see you guys in the first chapter. Goodbye!