Chapter 5: Missing & Traffic Court

Kori Turbowitz: [The next day, we see photographers at the Los Angeles International Speedway watching Mack and the Paw Patroller arrive.] We're live at the Los Angeles International Speedway as the first two competitors, Lightning McQueen and the Paw Patrol, are arriving at the track.

Cameramen: [The photographers are heard talking as they surround Mack and the Paw Patrol.] McQueen, how was the trip? Is it true he's gonna pose for Car girl? Champ, what's your strategy? [Mack's trailer door opens, with no one inside it. The Paw Patroller back door opens, with no one inside. They all gasp and take pictures with their cameras]

Mack: What? Did I forget to wipe my mud flaps?

Ryder: Yeah, what's going on here?

[The screen then shows different news reporters reporting about McQueen and the gang's disappearance, and Mack, Robo-Dog and Ryder then notice that he and the others are missing.]

News: McQueen's driver along with the pup's owner arrived in California, but McQueen and the little puppies and the kid are missing. Race car and racers Lightning McQueen and the Paw Patrol was reported missing. They scheduled to race an unprecedented... [while the screen shows photographers interviewing Dusty and Rusty the owners of Rust-eze] Sponsor stated they have no idea where he is.

[Chuki speaks in Japanese about McQueen and the gang's disappearance.]

Junior: I just hope Lightning and those pups are okay, I sure hate to see anything bad happen to him

Jay Limo: I don't know what's harder to find, Lightning McQueen or a crew chief who'll work for him!

Sven: [German accent] Lightning McQueen must be found at all costs!

Chuck Manifold: They're all asking the same question: Where is McQueen and the others?

Lightning McQueen: [The screen shows McQueen and the team sleeping in the Radiator Springs Municipal Impound that morning as he starts to regain consciousness.] [McQueen sighs] Oh, boy. Oh... Where am I?

Mater: Morning', sleeping' beauty! [McQueen screams as the screen then shows from McQueen's point of view as he wakes up. We see Mater outside the impound gate. Mater chuckling.] Boy, I was wondering' when you were gonna wake up!

Lightning McQueen: Take whatever you want! Just don't hurt me! [McQueen tries to reverse, then he felt a bump and heard a thud. He notices a parking boot on his tire, which it moves ahead as his tire was moving backwards.] A parking boot? Why do I have a parking boot on? [The screen zooms out to show our heroes in the impound.] What's going on here?! Please!

Grace: Woah! Calm down, McQueen! It's okay!

Mater: [McQueen tries to push the parking boot back, but it wouldn't go underneath his tire. Mater chuckles] You're funny, I like you already. My name's Mater.