Chapter 3: Rust-Eze & Life is a Highway

(As fireworks erupted in the sky, the people started leaving the stadium. Backstage, the gang and Liam walked together, about to meet up with Ryder.)

Sweetie: A tiebreaker. They declared a tiebreaker. How's that possible?"

Liam: It's not often that this happens. But at least we still have another chance at winning.

Henry: I wish it could've happened now. That way, we'd be wallowing in victory and not have to worry about any more competition."

(The gang finally met up with Ryder and the others.)

Ryder: Congratulations on the tie, guys. You oughta be proud by now.

Chase: But Ryder sir, we didn't win. That's what we were trying to do. Now we have one more race to do, and that's in California.

Marshall: But how are we going to get there? We don't have the Paw Patroller.

Ryder: Actually, Marshall. We do.

(Ryder shows them that the Paw Patroller was there.)

Arrby: It's the Paw Patroller!

Moby: I can't believe it's here!

Coral: But how?

Ryder: I guess it just came through the portal somehow without us knowing. 

Matthew: Well, what're you waiting for? We gotta get going. Let's move!

(The gang got in the Paw Patroller and in their seats, and buckled themselves in.)

Ryder: Hang on guys. We've got a long drive ahead of us.

Liberty: But that ain't gonna stop us.

Lightning McQueen: [Then it shows McQueen in a trailer parking as he goes to his trailer's parking space. Some pities are seen catching some tires being thrown by unseen people, including a Tank Coat pitty named Jerry Drivechain, mimicking Chick] First one to California gets Dinoco all to himself. Oh, we'll see who gets there first, Chick.

[He then come to his trailer's parking space, but the trailer isn't there.]

Mack: Hey, kid! Congrats on the tie.

Lightning McQueen: I don't want to talk about it. Come on, let's go, Mack. Saddle up. What'd you do with my trailer?

Mack: I parked it over at your sponsor's tent.

Lightning McQueen: WHAT?!

Mack: Well, he's you gotta make your personal appearance.

Lightning McQueen: No, no! No, no, no, no, no, no! [The screen then shows a commercial on a TV screen inside the Rust-eze tent, on TV] Yes, yes, yes! Lightning McQueen here. And I use Rust-eze Medicated Bumper Ointment, new rear end formula! Nothing soothes rusty bumper like Rust-ezzzzzeeee. [A picture of a Rust-eze container moves across the rear bumper of a rusty car named Jonathan Wrenchworths. As the container moves across, the bumper shines. Text appears saying "Actual results may take up to 36 weeks."] Wow! Look at that shine! Use Rust-eze and you too can look like me! Ka-chow!

Rusty: [The commercial ends, and the screen zooms out to show the rusty cars in the Rust-eze tent. On the stage was the founder brothers Rusty and Dusty Rust-eze laughing] I met this car from Swampscott. He was so rusty he didn't even cast a shadow. [laughs]

Dusty: You could see his dirty undercarriage. [He crowd laughs, the screen zooms out to show McQueen and Mack outside the tent entrance which has two McQueen cardboard cut-outs. McQueen was hiding behind one of them]

Lightning McQueen: [sighs angrily] I hate rusty cars. This is not good for my image.

Mack: [to McQueen] They did give you your big break. Besides, it's in your contract.