Chapter 4: Lost

(The sun was setting as the gang were driving on their way to Cailfornia. The road trip to California was fine for the Paw Patrol. Because inside the Paw Patroller, they were looking out the window. Soon, Ryder played music and turned it up high as the pups, Matthew and Liam started bop their heads and started dancing to it.  A bit later, the gang went to look out the window again until Champ turned around and saw Rubble pull out suitcases)

Champ: Is it filled with pup-treats again, Rubble?

Rubble: You guessed it!

(Rubble opens the suitcases s he shows the pup-treats inside it.)

Champ: (Chuckles) Of course it is.

(The pups started to chow down on the treats.)

(A few minutes later, the gang were all asleep

(A few minutes later, the gang were all asleep. Except for Champ, Liam and Skye. Because she was sitting between Rocky and Chase. Rocky kept leaning on her as he was snoring as Skye had to push him a bit to get some room. Just as she turns her head around, Chase turns his head and snores in her face.)

Skye: (Groans)

Liam: *Looks over at Skye* You okay over there, Skye? 

Skye: This has happened like two times now! 

Champ: But hey, you got Chase sleeping next to you. Why not just give him a goodnight kiss and get it over with. (Snickers and giggles)

Skye: (Groans) Seriously, Champ?

Champ: (Laughs) I-I-I'm-m-m so-o-o-or-r-ry-y-y! It's just too funny! (Laughs)

Skye: (Groans)

Liam: Just come over Skye. You can sleep next to me.

(Skye walks over to Liam and sleeps next to him as he goes to sleep to. Champ shrinks down and sleeps in Matthew's lap along with Lucas and Grace. Next to them, Princess was sleeping with Henry laying his head on her stomach with Princess's arm around him.)

Lightning McQueen: [Then it shows. The whole song then completely ends as in the evening, that same day, in the trailer it shows McQueen being massaged by brushes as the phone rings.] Oh... Oh, we needed this... [presses a button to respond to the phone call, which makes the brushes go into the roof of the trailer] Hello?