Chapter 14: The Gang Leaves

Sally Carrera: [Everyone then looks into the distance to see lots of headlights approaching. Sally gasping] Customers?

Flo: Customers, everybody! And a lot of them! You know what to do, just like we rehearsed!

(Liberty gasped upon seeing these lights approach the town.)

Liberty: Oh no.

Liam: What, Liberty? What's wrong?

Tow Mater: [Suddenly, a blue light shine on McQueen and the gang. The townsfolk gasp] It's the Ghost-Light!

Kathy Copter: [shown to be shining the light] We have found McQueen and Ryder's pups and sibling! We have found McQueen and Ryder's pups and sibling!

Cameramen: [It is then shown that the people who have arrived are actually the press, coming towards McQueen and the gang surrounding them, flashing their cameras.] McQueen, over here, kid!

Lightning McQueen: Oh, wait......Excuse me.

Cameramen: Is it true you've been in rehab?! Did you have a nervous breakdown, guys?!

Matthew: I'm sorry, what?

Cameramen: McQueen's wearing whitewalls! Are the tires you wearing are turning balding?!

Sally Carrera: Stickers, McQueen!

Cameramen: [to Mater] Was Lightning McQueen and the Paw Patrol your prisoners?!

Tow Mater: Shoot, no, we're best buds! I ain't braggin' or nothin', but I was in charge of huntin' them down if they tried to escape.

Lightning McQueen: Sally, Sally!

Kori Turbowitz: Guys, will you still race for the Piston Cup?!

Sally Carrera: Stickers?!

Lightning McQueen: Sally!

Cameramen: Come on, give us some bolt! [Suddenly, two horns honks, and the press clear the way for Mack and the Paw Patroller.]

Mack: YOU'RE HERE! Thank the manufacturer, you're alive!

Ryder: Guys, there you are!

Lightning McQueen: Mack?!

Liam: Ryder?!

(The pups ran to Ryder and pounce on him and started nuzzling and licking him)

Ryder: (Giggles) I was so worried about you guys! I couldn't find you guys!

Chase: Yeah, we were in this little town called Radiator Springs the whole time!

Liam: Yeah, it's cool here!

Mack: [Mack turning around] You're here! I can't believe it! [Sally then watches as she notices the picture on the side of Mack's trailer. Mack chuckles to McQueen] You are a sight for sore headlights! I'm so sorry I lost you, boss. I'll make it up to you...

Lightning McQueen: Mack, I can't believe you're here!

Harv: Is that the world's fastest racing machine?

Lightning McQueen: Is that "Harv"?

Mack: Yeah, he's in the back. [splits from his trailer, and McQueen turns around to the trailer door]

Houser Boon: Show us the bolt, McQueen!

Mack: [drives towards the press, and angrily] GET BACK, YOU OIL-THIRSTY PARASITES!