Chapter 1: Nutting In You, Miu.

[RE-UPLOAD]

Im a MASSIVE Danganronpa fan myself, so I've been thinking about doing this one for a while. Seeing how V3 played out, I made tweaks here and there to fit this narrative. This takes place towards the end of the game too, and after that, it'll be where this story really starts. It'd literally take FOREVER if i started this shit aaalllllll the way from the beginning of the game, like 50 chapters, ez, to get to this point in the story. Hope yall enjoy what's in this so far. Didnt take much time at all to shell this out, so ENJO- hold up, my intro. Lemme copy-paste it. I'll just use this other one. Ahem....You know your job, reader, get to readin'!

Chapter 1: Nutting In You, Miu.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

A ton of talking can be heard outside the door. I rested there, on the bed, waiting for it all to die out. Nothing comes about me waiting it all out.. Maybe a person getting killed.. Maybe a prank that'll nip me in my ass, whatever. Im always safe in my room.. No one interests me. I'll do all I can to make sure I don't die, or kill. I've no idea what life was like before this, but...I know this mentality was natural for me. What concerns me is...Just what the hell my Ultimate talent is. I literally have no damn clue! If I can use it to get around this mono-fucker, Im one step closer to being outta here! "Hey, maybe we should ask him" I heard, and...My heart sank into a 300ft deep ocean.....Like h-huh? Who do they mean?

"*busts down my door* HEY WAKE YOUR SHIT-FACED ASS UP! *sees me knocked face-first, flat on the floor* Ugh, Ultimate Sleeper at it again" said Miu after her barging, "*gets up* Im..Im not the Ultimate Sleeper... *bats at her* And STOP CALLING ME THAT! I dont even sleep that often!" I barked at her, "*jumps, turns around, and holds hands over head while bending over, showing panties with weak knees* D-d-d-dont yell at me, Im sorry Im sorry! >~<....*wiggles ass at me* I'll..I'll let you do me here if it'll calm you" she cowered, "*slaps her ass* How 'bout you get the fuck outta my room?! Im comin' out, dammit!" I shouted. She jumped yet again and scurries out the door.

A sigh escapes my mouth. I knew I was gonna see what the commotion was gonna be all about sooner or later. That is, I might as well if they're gonna see a dumb bimbo-ass broad like her to bust open my fuckin' door! "*walks through the door* Alright alright, where's the fire? The hell's been goin' on with y'all lately?" I ask, "It's just that...We dont know what you're talent is, and it's been making us real anxious. What if someone dies and we need everyone to pull together to find out what happened?" Kibo answers, "Exactly. There's only six of us now...It's only a matter of time before Monokuma pulls a fast one on us" Shuichi followed up. Speaking of us six, we have me, Kibo, Shuichi, Miu, Tsumugi, and Maki. Everyone's been on edge for longest..Not only with the big majority of us getting killed or dying somehow, but I...Have been, by far, the most useless out of us all. My alibi's always been the same. "That guy is always in his room", "He never leaves there", "Monokuma knows how rarely he even interacts with anything", and many other things thrown around about me...I dont give a damn about you guys. Im getting outta here no matter what! "Angie and Kaede started making this list of activities while they could, then we finished it. We're thinking this may trigger your Talent" Shuichi brought up, "Be grateful we're even helping your sorry ass" Maki said under her breath, "*turns to Maki* Were you just talking shit about me?" I asked, "Do You Wanna Die?" she retorts and I look away as if nothing happened. I heard Miu giggling behind me. Yeah yeah, laugh it up, bitch. Best watch your ass next time you curl up, cuz you dont wanna know what I'll do to it from there..!

I refocus and look over the list. "Walk the dog, organize a girl's room, read a book, try and beat everyone at Janken, count to 100 really fast, jump to space, cook 50 dishes, worship Atua, draw with your eyes closed, run up the glass wall"...Yep..That's all 10 of 'em. "Why the hell would you put some that I cant really do?!" I asked, "Well..Only a few pitched in to make it up..W-wont know unless we try" Shuichi tries to encourage me. I only beat Kibo at Janken cuz he kept doing scissors but lost most of the time with everyone else. I counted averagely..Only cooked 5 meals, but they came out just ok. I cant draw for shit, and screw this Atone or whatever it's called. All that's left is... "Umm..Since you never visit her room, I'll show you" Kibo offered, then I followed him, ignoring how nervous he became. Wait..We're not going to _Her_ room, are we?

The Ultimate Sexual Techno-Nympho, Miu Iruma!(Miu Lemon X Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें