Chapter 2: Assisting You, Miu.

Enjoy ಡuಡ

Chapter 2: Assisting You, Miu.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

My eyes stained my face yet was masked from my redness, trying to look not too phased by Miu always being like "Yep! Boned like that", "Right up my ass, baby!" and more confusingly "My ass was cumming all niiight~", which even Shuichi was compelled to object...But given the case that no one but us are experienced, and how he didnt wanna drag Monokuma into this, he turned a blind eye to it. Well congrats anyway, bitch. Everyone thinks you're way dirtier than what you let on. Wanting things anally and shit. From there, everyone either walked to their rooms or went to talk privately with others. Meanwhile with me, the former happened but...This shit also happened.

"*puts hand on my door*...I can hear you.."

"! H-how could you tell?"

"*bats at her* Im not deaf, bitch! Now get the hell away from me!"

"EEK! (S-so angry! Y-you can do this, Miu! For the sake of these huge, bouncin' tatas!)"

"*sees her look down and making her tits jump in her hands*.....Da fuck're you doing?"

"(Oh! He's staring! I-I guess I got him then!) *points at me* Right, now you listen here! When we fucked, you gave me a few ideas!"

"...Huh?"

"(How the hell does he not get it?) I should've known a slow, mouth-drooling moron like you needs a good handholding for this!...Just like last night! (BAM! Score 1 for me, bitches!)"

"(I wanna slap her so hard..._V_) Quit fuckin' around! What is it!? oVo"

"When you plugged me hard, that really loosened up my corn hole, and I took one of the most comfortable dumps ever! So I was thinkin', maybe I should make that Talent Identifier thing have a strap-on and it should make the process more reliable. And it worked in a snap for me, so if I were to try it on yo-"

"Nope nope, I see where this is going and I aint doin' all that just to be probed. I may be into alot of weird shit but not this. - -"

"Hmph! Well if you're gonna be a pussy about it, just hotdog it. I already warmed it up."

"...It better work in 10 seconds. After that, Im hopping' my ass off."

"Have it your way. *takes out a wet rag* Also-"

"That's chloroform! Im not falling for that trick!"

"Alright, Plan H then."

"Wait wha- *hand gets snagged and is sent at 40mph with her* WHOOOA WHOA! HOW THE-"

"My tits must've really distracted you! These Speed Shoes will get us to my lab in no time! *hears them make KEHKEHKEKKEeeh sounds and feels us stopping* (Th-they're already out of gas?! o__o)"

"*moves feet as fast as possible, but trips forward as she turns around* B-bitch, dont turn like-! *flops on top of her in the grass*"

"*has me impact off of cleavage, then has my head rest in between them* Hehehe I knew these would come in handy. eue"

"*slaps both tiddies, sees her winch and stands up* Ugh, you're such a damn clown. We were just fine earlier!"

"*covers breasts, stands up too* Well if my shit just worked, we would've been there by now, so ANYWAYS!"

"*turns away* Tch. Any other reason you dragged me out like that?"

"*sighs* Fine, I wanted to talk to you for a bit..I've had a sneaking feeling about you helping me. If you can make this shit work on you, it'd make what you are official."