Chapter 5: Trusting You, Miu

Chapter 5:

The three of us were all in Miu's Lab. I was in my chair, eying down Itoshi in the chair he was tied up in. Miu was sitting over at her table, anticipating any sudden movements with me. The whole time he could keep up a smile without moving a muscle. Maybe he was in a cooped up in a room for hours while having this face up I dunno. I guess it works cuz I cant lie, it made it hard to take him serious. Dont mean my suspicions are wiped. If anything, my skepticism is ramping due to it. Is he even aware of that? He cant think this act works this well, does he?

"How much do you think we know, clown?"

"[Itoshi] C-clown? You're really getting a bit uppity on someone you're just met yknow. ^ ^"

"That's the thing. You aren't just someone we met. You're someone from the enemy group that's actively trying to kill us."

"[Miu] Yeah, so dont play dumb, kid! You better be thankful I dont have a lie detector to shove up your ass! oVo"

"[Itoshi] Ahahah! You got a really feisty one, dont you? I can see why you keep her around. ^ ^"

"[Miu] o///o (He..Did he just compliment me by my attitude towards him?!) Hey maybe he's not a bad guy after all, boner-boy. ಡ3ಡ"

"Ok you shut you're stupid whore mouth, Im interrogating here! *looks back at him* And you, answer the goddamn question. -v-"

"[Itoshi] Hmmmmm how much you...*giggles* What a hard question. I'd have no idea. ^ ^"

"You saw us come from that city. We dont come back empty-handed."

"[Itoshi] (Hmm, Master Seichiro put in quite a bind. Of course, I cant bring up his name in this...At least not right now) If I had to guess, I imagine you know my group's name by now?"

"No, but here, lemme make this quicker. We know about your Divisions. If memory serves, there's the Trendsetters, the Despair group, then Neo Black."

"[Itoshi] (They know that much eh?) *giggles* My, you guys love doing some homework. ^ ^"

"[Miu] Cut the cute shit, kid! We're onto your people's fuckin' plans so fess up! You're about to tell us everything you know, shrimp dick!"

"(...Let's roll with that for now) How many members do these Divisions have? Where the hell is your HQ located?"

"[Itoshi] Im an underling, how do you expect me to know this much? It's quite forward of you guys. ^ ^"

"YOU FUCKIN- *rushes over to him, lifts him by the collar and headbutts his forehead* IM BEING FORWARD CUZ IM TRYING TO GET SOME FUCKIN' ANSWERS AND ALL YOUR DOIN' IS GIVING ME THAT SHIT-EATING GRIN!! SPILL IT OR IM SHOVING MY DAMN FOOT UP YOUR HAPPY ASS!!! OVO#"

"[Itoshi] *is dropped back on the chair, blood drips from head*.....Heheheh...I guess you people really are desperate...Looks like I underestimated that."

"*catches breath, holds my red forehead, a bit of blood bleeding between my fingers* Tch. Gee I wonder what gave it away.. -v- You also figured out if you didn't act dickless, maybe we'd get somewhere?"

"[Miu] (G-Geez seeing him getting violent with his guy is making me think dirty about them...Like if he'd enjoy using that hypothetical lie detector that I imagined on him -//////-)"

"[Itoshi] I'd be more careful..You probably scrambled my brains there.. ^u<;;;"

"Then get to talking."

"[Itoshi] *chuckles* For starters...Im one of their best subjects."

"Like the ones Yona had on her?"

"[Itoshi] Oh, you've met Yona now. How is she? ^o^"