Ch¹

___________________________________

"You are my Strange Addiction"

- Billie Eilish
______________________________________

Ishan POV

At 6:30am

I woke up as my alarm rang and sat on my bed as I thought today is my first day at 'The Great Indian University'
I got scholarship for the university and very greatful for that I opened my phone and went to phone and dial my mom's number.

She picks up "Hello maa" I said "Hello Ishu how are you?"
Suchitra asks "Yeah..maa I am all right what about you and others?" I said
"I am fine and everyone is also doing good everyone misses you alot ishu" Suchitra said "Miss y'all too..maa today is my first day at the university" I said
"I see have a good day at university today you get ready or else you will late" Suchitra said "Yeah..don't worry
Love you maa" I said "Love you too now bye.. get ready for the university" Suchitra said "Byiee!" I said as she hung up the call.

I got up from the bed and went to bathroom and did the morning routine after few mins I came put the bathroom wearing a red shirt and jeans
I went to the kitchen and make myself a breakfast which was sandwich and milk-almond shake. I finished my breakfast as I packed my bag and carried my bag I wore my favorite red sneakers, I went out and I turned around to lock my flat. I locked it and went downstairs.

*Ishan's outfit*

*Ishan's outfit*

I checked my watch it was 7:30am
University starts at 8am I went to the bus stop and catch a bus which went to a nearby place to university from where I can walk and to go the university which will take 5 mins.

After 15 mins of travel from the bus,
I got off from the bus as I started walking to reach the university.

AT THE GREAT INDIAN UNIVERSITY

at 7:45am

I reached at the university at 7:45am
"Thank god I reached on time or else I should have gotten late" I said as I entered the university and starts rushing for the classroom.

On the way I asked someone to tell me where is class 'A' they said it's on 3rd floor I thanked them and rushed to the stair and went to the 3rd floor as I was looking for class 'A' I bumped to someone "I-" I was about to say something but I was cutted off as I looked at that person and he was Shubman Gill I stared at him,my heart was beating so fast I felt like crying I was seeing him after 1 year I felt so happy at that time I smiled as he said "Ishu-" before he could say anything else he was snatched from me by a Beatiful girl "Shubman what are you doing here let's go!" She said as she dragged Shubman with her before he could say anything. I felt so sad but I still was happy that I got to meet my shubi I was smiling like a fool and I was lost in thoughts, I remembered that I have class to attend.