Ch³

___________________________________

"You got me so high"

-Doja Cat

______________________________________

Shubman POV

Someone knocks the door "Come in" I said as I sighed, Shahneel comes in "What do you want?" I said feeling angry and sad at the same time "Listen I came here to talk" Shahneel said as she sat on the couch in my room
"What do you wanna talk about" I said trying to stay clam "Have I ever told, I
am lesbian" Shahneel said "Yeah you did" I said "So I have a crush on Sara since 3 years" Shahneel said "Wait what? Seriously?" I said as I was shocked "Yeah" Shahneel said "Have you ever confessed her?" I asked "No..even if I wanted to she will always talk about you like Shubman is hot,I wish he was my boyfriend,Shahneel please ask your brother if he is dating anyone and etc I am so tried of..and now you are getting married to her" Shahneel said as she was feeling heartbroken "Is there anyway of getting out of this marriage?" I asked "I think there is no way out from here but we find a put this marriage" Shahneel said "Hmm...but I think you should confess Sara before it gets late" I said "Yeah.."
Shahneel said as she hugs me "Goodnight..everything will be alright" Shahneel said "Goodnight" I said as we break our hug and Shahneel left my room. I laid on the bed as thought about Ishan, I just don't know my heart beats gets faster when I am near him and I wanna kiss those juicy lips I thought as I licked my lips,I just realized oh fvck what I was just thinking I should better sleep. I wrapped myself with a blanket and fell asleep.

End of Shubman's POV

(A/N: I will skip to next day at university)

AT THE GREAT INDIAN UNIVERSITY

Ishan's POV

8:00am

I entered the class as I saw Sara being touchy with Shubman I felt so jealous that time then I remembered that Shubman is not mine I sighed as I went to my sit and sat beside Aditi. "Hi?" Aditi said "Hey" I said "Umm..I have to tell you something it's not about me but about your crush" Aditi said "What it is about?" I asked "He is getting with Sara" She said "What?" I asked feeling all breakdown and I wanted to cry so bad which I was holding back "Yeah-" Before she say anything more "you two there is party going to happen at xxx club you guys better come!" Sara said "Yeah we will" Aditi said and she left the class "You are coming with me okay?" "I don't wanna" I said feeling all heartbroken "Come one it will be fun! Pleaseee!!" She said as requested me I sighed "Okay Okay this time only" I said
"Okay thank you and don't worry everything will be alright" She told me and side hugged me "yeah" I said as I forced a smile. I noticed Shubman staring at me I was trying a eye contact with him. At 8:15am the teacher came and start the class. While the class I was trying to avoid Shubman he was trying to get my attention I think it's better to not talk with him so that I can avoid the feeling for him.

End of Ishan's POV

Author's POV

AT THE LUNCH PERIOD

Ishan was on his way to the canteen with Aditi they were talking about what outfit they will wear for today's party
"I should pick up from your place?" Aditi asked "Yeah that would be better" Ishan said "Okay..now let's go and get our food" Aditi said "Yeah" Ishan said and they grab there plates, they get their food and went to a empty table and sat. They were talking while giving a chit-chat as they saw Shubman and Abhishek coming towards them and Ishan was avoiding Shubman, they beside Aditi and Ishan "Hey" Shubman said as he was sitting beside Ishan and he was trying to avoid him. Ishan didn't replied back to Shubman he all focused with his food Shubman didn't understand what's wrong with Ishan, he completed his food "Aditi, I will see you in the class" Ishan said as he left from there "What's wrong with him?" Abhishek asked "I don't know" Aditi said acting as she don't about it "Ok-" Abhishek said and they continued eating.