Ch⁴

___________________________________

"Friends"

- Chase Atlantic

_______________________________________

Author's POV

"I wanna taste your whole body" Shubman said as he started to kiss Ishan's neck,he was giving hickeys all over Ishan's neck "I-" Ishan can't even speak now Shubman bites Ishan's neck "Aaah" Ishan moans a little loud now "I love how you sound" Shubman whispers to Ishan's as he bites Ishan's earlobe,Ishan can't help but moans again "I wanna taste you so bad" Shubman said as he caught Ishan's lips once again they kissed passionately they're saliva were mixed they're tongues were fighting with eachother for dominance and Shubman got the dominant as their kiss turns more hot and intense they broke the kiss as they were breathless, Ishan and Shubman were starting at eachother "Should we get a room?" Shubman said as he smriks against Ishan's lips "Huh?" Ishan said as he is blushing like hell "I will take it as a yes" Shubman said as he carrys Ishan in bridal style and went outside.

(A/N: The club was inside a hotel so they can book a room for them in the hotel)

Shubman books a room for them.

INSIDE THE ROOM
(Room no. 1077)

As they entered the room Shubman immediately closes the door and push Ishan against the wall can starts kissing him, he was so needy to feel Ishan's inside. Shubman and Ishan kept kissing as they walked to the bed and jumps on the bed while Ishan being top of Shubman and they were still kissing. After a while Ishan breaks the kiss as he moves to Shubman's neck and starts kissing, Shubman a low moan escapes from his mouth as he felt Ishan's soft kissing on his neck. Shubman felt someone has pass out on his chest, Shubman sees Ishan on his chest Shubman let out a low chuckle "Aishh I knew it..Ishu wake up you can't leave me all needy over here" Shubman said as he tries to wake Ishan but Ishan was deep asleep Shubman sighs, He makes Ishan lay on bed as he gets up from the bed as he unbuttons his shirt throws it on the sofa and goes to the bathroom.
He enters the bathroom and he opens the shower the cold water reaching his body and he was all horny because Ishan left him in half way and he can't blame Ishan for it after all his Ishu is his Ishu. Shubman reaches his little brother "Why the fck you are so horny?" Shubman said as he starts storking d*ck, Shubman let out a groan
after a few mins he cummed. He cleaned himself up and wore the some comfy clothes provided by the hotel. He exist the bathroom and went to Ishan he changed Ishan's clothes and make him wear his shirt Shubman lays beside Ishan "Goodnight Ishu" Shubman said as he pecks on Ishan lips and cuddles with him and fell asleep.

NEXT MORNING
(At 7:30pm)

Ishan and Shubman were still sleeping.
Ishan feels someone he holding his waist tightly in his sleep he opens his eyes to see Shubman sleeping on his chest while holding his waist Ishan smiles seeing Shubman like this he caress Shubman hair and soon he starts playing with Shubman's hair, He then suddenly what just happened last night his face was all red now he was feeling embarrassed and also happy that Shubman and he kissed eachother.

His smile dropped when he remembered Shubman is getting married and Shubman isn't his man Ishan felt like he is about to cry cause the man he loved the most is about get married a silent tear escape from his eyes but he wipes his tears and tries get out of Shubman grip "Where are you going?" Shubman mumbles in his sleep and holds Ishan's waist more tightly "Let me go!" Ishan said "No I won't" Shubman said in his sleep while pulling Ishan more closer to him "We are getting late Shubman" Ishan said "Let it be I just wanna be with you" Shubman said "Shubman get up we have classes to attend" Ishan said acting like his angry "Okay Fine" Shubman said as he woke and sits on the bed and his eyes still closed "Shubman wake up!!" Ishan said as he gets up from the bed "Yeah" Shubman opens his eyes as he saw Ishan in his shirt with his exposed thighs "How can you look so sexy in the early morning?" Shubman asked as he licked his lips "Huh?" Ishan said Shubman gets up from the bed as he walks close to Ishan and holds his waist pulls him towards himself "You look so hot in my shirt" Shubman whispers into Ishan ear and bite the earlobe in the response Ishan let out low moan "I know how like it" Shubman said "We should b-better get ready" Ishan said "Okay Baby Ishu" Shubman said as he go of Ishan's waist and Ishan ran to the bathroom "Aishh this boy is driving me crazy now" Shubman said as he chuckles seeing Ishan's actions.