Ch¹¹

___________________________________________

'Locked Away'

- By R. City

___________________________________________

Ishan's Pov

At 4pm

Me and Aditi hang out near park side, We had Pani Puri and Momos. As we sat down on the bench outside of the park,
"Bruh, It's been days that I haven't been to club" Aditi said "Club?" I asked.

"For real, man like last time I went to club was 3 weeks ago" "and this time I want you to come with me!" Aditi said
"Me?" "No, man I cant" I said as I chuckled "Why?" Aditi said as she pouted "Aww baby I have never been to club and I'm not interested to" I said as I smiled.

"I don't know anything you are coming with me" "I will inform when we are going" Aditi said "N-" I was cutted off
"Let's have chaat" Aditi said "Fine!" I said as I smiled as Aditi went to get some chaat I looked at Aditi asking the shopkeeper to give 2 plates.

Well Me and Aditi become friends in high school it was my first in the school
I was nerd back then I didn't know what to where to go she helped me since then we are friends. She is always there for me supports me and helps me out. One thing is that she is very protective and she loves more than I deserve. I smiled as I thought about it.

I looked at her as she went to buy water
bottle for other store as she brought it, she was walking back to the chaat stall as she bumped into someone more taller than her and masculine.

I felt like Aditi just cursed him as she walks back to the chaat stall. I can't help but laugh no matter what she is clumsy asf. I'm lucky to have her in my life,I thought as she came to holding two plates of chaat and bottle under hand. I smiled looking at her.

"Yaah what are you smiling at??" She asked "Nothing" I said as I continued smiling, "Stop smiling" She said as she gives me my plate and sits down beside me.

"Bruh, I was coming back from the store" "I don't know a man bumped into me I just fckin said him chutiya,but he deserves it I hope he never meets me again" Aditi said as she roll eyes her eyes
"Mmm, I get it but still if he turns out be whom will like later" I said as I smriked

"Oh just shut up" Aditi said as eats I laughed,we continued to laugh talk and after eating we walked around the park, clicked photos.

End of Ishan's Pov

Author's pov

At Shubman's mansion

Shubman and Abhishek entered the mansion which Shubman's surrounded bodyguards. Luxurious car and bikes parked in the basement, a beautiful dark red rose garden.

They went inside the mansion as Hardik,KL Rahul and Mayank were sitting in sofa in living room.

"What's up?" Shubman said as went to the sofa and sat along with Abhishek.

"Nothing man" Hardik said "Should we begin the meeting that you called for?" Mayank said as he stares at Abhishek and smriks. Abhishek rolls his eyes.