Ch²

______________________________________

"Eyes Don't Lie"

- Isabel LaRosa

______________________________________

Author's POV

"Get inside the car I will drop" Someone says from inside of the car I couldn't see his face "Huh?" Ishan says.
The man gets out of the car and It was Shubman Ishan was surprised he opens the car door of passenger sit as he says "Get inside Ishu" Ishan let small chuckle "Okay" Ishan says as he gets inside Shubman's car and he also gets inside the car. "Put on your seat belt or should I put it on for you?" He says as he smriks "I-I will put it on myself" Ishan says trying not to freakin out.
Shubman starts the car and drives off.

ON THE WAY

Inside the car there was only silence. "Where are we going?" Ishan says breaking the silence "Where you want to go?" Shubman says "What do you mean?" Ishan asks "We should go to the beach,how about that?" Shubman said

"Okay, it's been a while that I haven't visited beach" Ishan said feeling excited
"Okay!" Shubman said as he put his hand on Ishan thigh and other one on the stirring-wheel Ishan face turned red and he was trying to clam himself down. On the way to the beach they talked about there lives about how they have been lately and what's going in there lives, "Do you a girlfriend?" Ishan asks as looks directly into Shubman's eyes "No, I don't" Shubman said as he focuses on the road "Ohh then who is Sara?" Ishan asks in curiosity "Hmm..she is my father's friend's daughter" Shubman said as he takes a right turn "I see" Ishan says "Hmm" Shubman hummed in response "Are you a cow?" Ishan said as he rolls his eyes "No? Why?" Shubman asks "What is this 'Hmm' then?" Ishan said "Aww..is my baby angry?" Shubman said as he tease Ishan "Shut up" Ishan said as he rolls his eyes and his heart flattered from the nickname "Do you have girlfriend?" Shubman asks as he puts his hands on Ishan's thigh,caress his thigh from his thumb finger "Obviously not" Ishan says giving him a small smile "Ohh..btw will you give me your number?" Shubman asks "Sure" Ishan said Shubman gives him his phone as he says "the password is '7732' " "Okay,Shubby!" Ishan said and opens his mobile,goes to the phone and types in his number saves as 'Ishu <3'
"Done!" Ishan said "Thanks, baby" Shubman says. They reached the beach "We are here!" Shubman says as they both get out of the car "Wow it's almost sun set" Ishan said "Yeah it is" Shubman said as he wraps his arms around Ishan's shoulder.

*the beach*

*the beach*

"Let's run to the sea" Ishan said as start running to sea "Wait for me!" Shubman said and starts running behind him,they reached Ishan stands infront of the sea as cold sea water reaches his feet Shubman came and back hugged him resting his chin on Ishan's shoulder they stand there for a while feeling the moment "Ishu" Shubman calls out
"Yeah?" Ishan said "Will stay here in Delhi?" Shubman asks "Yeah I will until I graduate" Ishan said "I see" Shubman said "Do you want to eat something?" Shubman asks "Ice Cream" Ishan said smilingly "We will have it in the way going back" Shubman said "Okay" Ishan said as he enjoys the beach. They enjoyed their time with eachother, they played all giggling smiling Shubman was chasing Ishan "You can't catch me" Ishan said while running Shubman catches Ishan "See I got you baby" Shubman said as he carrys Ishan in bridal style "Shubi let me down" Ishan said as he hits Shubman's chest lightly "I won't dear" Shubman said as he runs while carrying Ishan, Ishan can't help but giggles loudly and Shubman smiles at him, Ishan loves when his Shubi smiles at him.
After while it was 7:00pm "We should get going" Ishan said "Yeah..let's go!" Shubman said as he holds Ishan's hand starts walking towards his car, Ishan let out a chuckle seeing Shubman's action.
Shubman opens the car door for his Ishu "Get inside,Ishu" Shubman said "Y-Yeah" Ishan said as he blushed and gets inside the car Shubman also gets inside the car, both of them put on their seat belts, as Shubman drives off.