Ch⁸

_________________________________________

"Diet Mountain Dew"

- Lana Del Ray

_________________________________________

Ishan's POV

I took off my clothes as I looked at mirror and stared at my body. My neck was full with deep red hickeys I gasped.
A

s I moved from neck to my chest "oh fck.." I whispering said "how the heck am I gonna hide?" I said to myself while staring at my whole body.

I was about walk to bath tub as my legs stared paining asf "sh*t" I said, I held the wall for support as I get into the bath tub.

"Shubman Gill I hate you for this" I said as I rolled my eyes and starts bathing.

After few mins, I finished bathing as I wore my outfits which Shub gave me.

I unlocked the door and went outside as I saw Shubman sitting on the bed half naked towel wrapped around his waist,through his phone.

His body was all covered with deep red marks,my face flushed red and his hands oh gosh I simp for his hands so bad.

"What are you looking at darling?" said Shubman I gasped he started walking towards me my body shivered.

"Did anyone ever told you how pretty you are?" Shubman said as he held my chin up and kissed me.

I kissed him back immediately,he broke the kiss and Shubman said"Baby let's not be late" I nodded as I was blushing.

"That's my ishu, wait here I will come back from bathroom soon" Shubman said as he pecked my lips and caress my cheeks and went to bathroom.

I laid on the bed and unlocked my phone as I saw 69 missed calls from Aditi "Oh sh*t" I whispering said, I called Aditi after few rings she picked it up.

On the call

Aditi👻🫶🏻:

"YAAH WHERE ARE YOU??? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!!"

Me:

Yaar ruk jaa meri baat toh phele sunn le
(Friend wait listen to me first)

Aditi👻🫶🏻:

Kyaa yaar?? Merko bahut gussa aarha hai
(What is it friend? I am feeling so angry rn)

Me:

Sorry yaar..main ajj late utha
(Sorry friend I woke up late today)

Aditi 👻🫶🏻:

So?? Are you coming or not??

Me:
I am..I have to tell you something

Aditi 👻🫶🏻:

Ohhh I see..tu aja aur merko bata na
Acha tu jaldi aja I am waiting
(Well you come soon)

Me:
Yessh..
Bye
Love you! 

Aditi 👻🫶🏻:
Byiee love you too!

*call ends*

After hanging up the call, as I heard someone"Whom you were talking to??" Shubman said staring at me, his hair was kinda wet and body oh gosh it looked so sexy with his abs and marks made by me also the towel wrapped around the waist.