Ch¹⁰

___________________________________________

"Those Eyes"

- New West

___________________________________________

Shubman's POV

Ishan was asleep as he held my hand.
"I'm sorry Ishu I'm unavailable to protect you, trust me one day I will able to protect you and make you mine" I said as I kissed his forehead and caress his head.

The bell ran well it was time for class I had to attend. I didn't want to sleepy Ishu but I had to I sighed as I free myself from him and pecked on his lips.
"Sleep well" I said as I covered him with a blanket.

I was about to leave the as I felt someone behind the window when at it there was no one, I left the room as I start walking towards the class.

INSIDE THE CLASS

I entered the classroom as the entire class staring at me I just avoid their stares and walk over my seat.

I sat on the chair as I stared at the board coldly as thr teacher enters and starts teaching. I looked at my open book. Fuck man I am not understanding anything I thought. I can't help but think about Ishu instead.

50 mins later

"After 2 days I will be taking test about this chapter" "The marks will be informed to you're parents" The teacher said as everyone said thank you as the teacher lefts.

I sat on my seat as I tapped the desk
I'm worried about my sister and Ishu
Why the fuck Sara is trying to hurt Ishu?
I swear if she wasn't my sister's friend I have beeb killed her by today.
I also have to find who find out who this conduction to Shahnnel di. I was busy in my thoughts as Abhishek calls.

"Bro you alright?" Abhishek asks "Kinda"
I said
"I know you're worried them don't worry" "Well about Shahnnel di's case we should check the street's CCTV" Abhishek said

"Yeah I will, I think Ishu needs a bodyguard" "I think I will be giving him one of my bodyguards" I said as I looked at Abhishek
"Yeah I think people are targeting him so that they get you" Abhishek said.

"Lets have a meeting with my bodyguards" "Anyways come to my mansion we will discuss about it" I said
Abhishek nodded.

I got up from my seat as I went outside to check on Ishan. He was awake and sitting on the bed with sleepy eyes and rubbing it with messy hairs. I chuckled looking at him he is way too cute.

I entered the room as Ishan look at him
"Hi" Ishan said as he looks at me. I smiled as I sit beside him "Hi Ishu" I said as I caressed his cheeks.

Ishan's cheeks turn slightly red "Aww my baby is blushing" I said as I smiled widely. "Shubi" Ishan said as he tried to hide his face.

"Aww my love stop hiding you're pretty face" I said as I stopped him from hiding his face. I looked into his eyes his beatiful eyes dark brown eyes I am lost in his eyes.

"You have no idea how pretty you're eyes are I can get lost in those eyes" I said as Ishan smiles widly.

I went closer to him Ishan stares back in my eyes. Our chest were touching I could feel his hot breathe.