vsoo

In college,  ( next day) :

I'LL KILL YOU TAE,,, if my professor come before me and,,,,

Don't worry,,, you reach on time,,,and wait for me,,,don't...

Ye,, ye, ye,, don't go alone,,, I know...
I will  wait for you...

Both are running,, their hands Interwined with each other...

After some time jennie go to her class,, professor didn't come so she feel relax.. And other side taehyung reach to his class,, sit besides jimin..there professor come and all student look at him...

Professor: hello students,,, we have our new transfer student ,, she is new so treat her well...

Then a beautiful full girl come in the class,,, and all student just looking her,,, and taking with each other about that girl....

Taehyung pov : when professor said new girl,,,I looked door and then she enter, all class talk about her,, looking her,, me too
I mean she is so beautiful,, I think she is the most beautiful girl in this collage...
I just look her,,""jisoo kim""
She introduced her self to us... I smile,,
I don't know why but my mind said maybe she is the one for me,,,
She sit across my side,,, I think I have find out reason to come school every day.
I smile inside.....

At canteen :

Jennie : when me and rose reach to our table, I saw tae,, already siting with jim.
I'm surprise,, bcz he never come this early,,, he has his own business you know what I mean!!???

I take food plate for us, we always eat in same plate....

" What are you doing here this early??? ''

Taehyung : what do mean... I wanna eat..
Grab plate and start eating...

Jennie: sit front of him,,, yes but,,, what about your girls,,, before he said something,,,,rose speak....

Rose : guys I heard, a new  transfer girl is in your class,,,, and she is very beautiful..

Taehyung : yes she is....

Jennie : I can see a spark in his eyes....
I think I found out the reason...... I smile to my self,,,, I think my besty found out his perfect one....

Taehyung : heyyyy where are you lost??

Jennie : ummhh,, start eating.....

*when they eating,,, jisoo come in canteen,,,taehyung notice it,,, he looked at her,,,he smile. Jennie looked that side..
She saw jisoo,,, and again look her friend ,,she noticed him ..

"I think someone find out his perfect girl"

All three of them looking my side,,,, jim-rose confused,, but taehyung know what I taking about..

Taehyung : I'm not surprise,,obviously  she find out that I start liking jisoo. She's my besty you know,,, I smile to her...
As yes....

Jennie : I knew it,, omg I'm so happy tae,,
I went to him and sit on his lap and huge him.... He huge me back...

Jimin : guys whats going on... What are both you talking about..

Rose: yeee plz tell us,,, why are you happy,,,

Jennie : he finally found his perfect one

Rosmin : really?? Where, when,, how I mean,,,

Jennie : relax guys,,, the girl,, who comes today,,,tae like her,,,

Jimin : you talking about jisoo???
Jennie : hmmmm

Rose:  V!!! ???

Taehyung : she's right,, I think I like her

All of three happy when taehyung said that he like jisoo....

When college finish,,,, tae and jen going their house,, but taehyung find jisoo standing on footpath,, waiting for taxi..
He suddenly stopped the car....

Jennie : what happened???

Taehyung ; looked there,,, jisoo...

Jennie : looked her,,, ok so

Taehyung : I think she waiting for taxi,, so why don't I ask her for lift and go close to her

Jennie : Jimin was right,, you really fast in this things but what happened to your mind when it comes about study..

Taehyung : shut up,,

Jennie : rolled her eyes... Now drive before she go what are you waiting for..

Taehyung : ,,,,,,,🤨

Jennie : what ,,why are looking me like this,,

Taehyung : if you  get out of the car  then I will go. . .

Jennie : are you serious,,, you want to leave me here,,, to give her lift... You alien how can you,,,

Taehyung; so what do you think I give her life,,talk with her frount of you???

Jennie : whats the problem with that,,,

Taehyung : you don't know girls think,,,

Jennie :  I'm a girl but I don't know girls things!????🤔...

Taehyung : please,, go,, for me,,,,

Jennie : no,,

Taehyung : I'll do anything in return..

Jennie : sure???think and smile,,, ok
I want ice cream,, every day for one month... And...

Taehyung; no,,, it's too much... Week,,, final???

Jennie : ok,, and my favorite your new black hoodie...

Taehyung : no way,,,,,

Jennie : then forget about,, jisoo...

Taehyung : fine,, now go...
Jennie ; rolled her eyes,,come out from car...

Taehyung : take a bus and go straight  home ok,,, don't go anywhere...neither I don't spare you....

Jisoo : I waiting for taxi.... Then a car come and stand front of me... I know him,, Kim taehyung... Our school handsome boy,, I heard about him from most of  girls...i look him at college in my class, and canteen also,,, he is really handsome,, I like him...

Taehyung : hi...

Jisoo : hi...

Taehyung : I'm taehyung,, Kim taehyung,,
I'm your classmate,,,

Jisoo : hello taehyung , I'm jisoo,,yes I know we are classmates

Taehyung : if you don't mind ,, I'll drop you,,,

Jisoo : yes of course,,,, I sit besides him,, and he drive to my house...