not together /1

Present day :

Taehyung p0v :

I'm sitting on chair while looking outside,,it's raining,,,,me and j always enjoy together to see view of raining,,,but now I here alone at my grandparents house....why I'm here,,,,,how can i say,,, how can i explain what happened that day when I was so happy,,, I was happy for me,,,to finally found out about my real feelings,, my real love,,jennie...

Smile always appear when I think about her and about that day,,, when I excitedly waiting for j so I will tell her about my
Feelings for her

3 days ago,,,( back to college) ...

I waiting here in lobby for j.. When she come here I will tell her ,, how much I think about her,,, and i like her,,, I love her,,, she is the one who made for me in this life,, she is the one,, love of my life... My girl... Jennie,,,,
.

.

.
.
I saw her come out from her class but she is not alone,,,jk was with her,,i think
I have to wait here,,after he went I will go to her...so i deside to hide from her now and stand behind wall... I can here their conversation...

Jennie : where is tae??? I'm getting late..

Jk : what so hurry hmmm??? Please stay with me for some time,, I don't want to go from you..

Jennie ; me too,,, but i have to go now...
Try to go but jk hold her hand and pull her into huge...

They huge each other....

Jennie : You know what some times I'm so scared,,, about us,,,

Jk : break the huge and look her face,,,
Why???

Jennie : I'm scared about if we part away then what??? What happened if we broke up,, I can't want to live without you jungkook,,,I really love you...

Jk : heyyyy, don't think like that,, it's never happen,,, ok,,,, trust me,,, I love you too... ,, again huge each other...

Taehyung pov:

Tears nonstop running out from my eyes,,, but i can't have that angry or sence to wipe them,,, I'm broken...
After here her feelings,, I'm broken...
How can i say I love you,,, to her,,, when I know that her all love is for some one else,,,it's not me.... It's not me....

I run from there,,, from her,,, I throw my gift what I bring for her,,,,

It's not me,,,, it's not me,,,,,
Ohhhhh God why it's so painfull....
She is not love me,,,,,
How can I forgot about her feelings...
She likes jk... She loves him....
How can i proposed her when she already some one else girlfriend...

No I can't,,, I can't do that to her....

I have to forget about her.... Yes,, it's right for everyone,,,,,,

Present day :
Taehyung pov : I don't have to ruin their relationship,, so I come here without tell her,,, without meet her,, I know she was think about me,, worried about me but how can I face her,, I can't have courage to face her after broken.... In past 3 days she called me so many times,,,,, but i never picked up her call,,, I just msg her one time that grandma miss me so I came here,,, I told my parents also the same reason.....

But the thing is I have to go back now,,, but I'm strong enough now,,, i understand now and accept that we,,,,me and her,,,,we can't be together as lovers in this life,,,,,

I'm late,,,, I late to understand my feelings,,,, and so that i have to live without her...

I have to moved on from her,,, so me And her will live happily,,,, it's the only way for me,,,but for that I have keep distance my self from her,,, so that I,,,maybe forgot about her,,, and we learn to live without each other...

Now let's go,,, time to go back home....

What happened,,, and how will Jennie react when taehyung keep distance with her,,, is she found out behind the reason,,, or its really possible for them to live without each other....

...

Hello... I tried my best to update soon...
Bye,,,,