more than friends

*Next day :  on phone :

Tae mom : hello mrs. Kim...
Jen mom : hello,,

Tae. Mom: will jennie tell you anything about get together???

J/m : no,, what happened??

T/m: giggle,,, maybe she is shy to talk about that,,,
J/m : about what?
T/m: actually this morning taehyung tell me,, that I arranged dinner for his friends,,he wants us to talk and meet with a girl who he likes....

J/m : really!! Omg thats good...
T/m: yes, me and his father is so happy that finally it's happened,, our kids become younger and realize their feeling about each other, I think both kids deside to take step forward from friendship...

J/m : I'm so happy too, I'm sure Jennie's appa also will happy when I tell him this.. We also wait for this moment that our kids find out feeling for each other...

T/m : so please come for dinner ok. Mrs kim to celebrate our kids new relationship...
J/m : sure,, I will come early from hospital to help you to make dinner .. Bye
T/m : ohhh thank you. Bye

* in college :

Taehyung : jisoo,,I have to introduce you with my parents so you will come at evening for dinner ok...

Jesoo: really??? (Happy,,, ) I'm so happy v..i love you,, huge him..

Taehyung : I love you 2. Huge her too...
I also invited jim- rose so you don't feel shy and uncomfortable,,

Jisoo : your so sweet v...

Taehyung : really,,!!?? Go close to her...
Jisoo : wrap her hand around his neck
Taehyung : hold her waist and kiss her lips...

They both kiss each other...
After kiss,,,

Jisoo : This is not my first but,this is my best kiss,, in my life... You are good kisser v...

Taehyung : I know,, and always you  experience good bcz now I'm your boyfriend.....

Jennie pov :

I'm sitting here in class,, rose is not with me bcz she don't choose maths and  don't come college today also...my all focus on study then  principle come and surprisingly a boy , who meet me yesterday with him. All students whispering to each other,,,all girls behaved like they look any movie star...
i know he is handsome but like this much craziness,,i can't believe,,,

every student greet principle..my eyes unknowingly look that boy,, and guess what he's look at me too.. I instantly look other side...

Jungkook pov : when I enter with principle,, I heard everyone whispering,,
I ignore them and scan the class,, my eyes found what I was looking for...
Jennie.....

Actually I told principle that I want to study in this class, I inquiry about Jennie,, it's easy for me,, you know that  who I'm right!!!?? so I'm here  front of her..
She is shocked too...she looked me and me too but she instantly turn her face .

Principle : gm,,, I'm here to introduce your new Classmate,,, A very famous reputed  jeon family's son Mr. Jeon jungkook  . We glad that he choose to study in our college,,help him and treat him well.. Now I take  leave,,,

After principle go,

Professor : jungkook please take seat besides yun... Before he finish..

Jungkook : sir if you don't mind may I sit with Jennie....

( ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

All class mouth become  O when jungkook take Jennie name,, all students shockingly  turn their face to Jennie...