distance

* it's almost one month from taehyung and jisoo
Start dating,,, all students are shocked bcz before that taehyung never date any girl,, he just play with girl,,, jisoo is the first,,, taehyung is now not a Playboy anymore..he is loyal to her....

At canteen ;

Jennie and rose already sit on table,,,
Jisoo come with her plate, sit opposite to jen-rose,,,

Rose : where is boys...

Jisoo : I don't know,, I have other subject from them so I'm not with them today..

3 girls bussy to tallking then boys come..

Taehyung come and sit front of Jennie and besides jisoo... He eat as usual from Jennie's plate....

Jisoo see that,,, she feel little upset but hide it from others... But Jennie see that.. Her sad face... But she didn't said anything...

( Its happened with jisoo many times that she feel sad,,,
She know about their friendship,, taehyung told her,, even before they date,, she knew,, from other student that taehyung and Jennie are besties and how close they are...she has no problem with that but the problem is she is Taehyungs
Gf now but taehyung still more close to Jennie. He care and be with Jennie more than her...she can't feel that cares and attention from taehyung,, which he give Jennie...)

Jennie and rose sitting in classroom,,, their teacher didn't come,,

Jennie was in her thought..

Rose : hey Jennie,,, what happened,, where were you lost,, I noticed you from canteen,,something is bothering you

Jennie : hmmmm,,

Rose : tell me what happened

Jennie : when we ate I saw jisoo's face,, she was sad,,, bcz of me,,,I mean bcz of my and tae friendship...
You know right hows me and tae !!??
We can't stay without each other but the things is now Taehyungs life not belongs to me only,, he has gf and she must be his first propriety now...he have to give her all his time, attention and love which was he give me...so I think I have to keep little distance from him now so he gives jisoo more time and care what she deserve...

Rose : you are so sweet and carring Jennie,,your right but what about you
How can you feel when you distance yourself from your alien..

Jennie : you're right rose..it's tough  for me But in tae and my lifes this situation will be comes at one time,,, me and taehyung have to understand that our future partners is our first priority so we both have to think about them first then for each other...

Rose : but about v,,, I don't think he thinks like you... Bcz he has gf but I never feel that vibes from him toward jisoo.

Jennie : I know he never accept what I tell you,, I afraid that if I tell him that for jisoo I'm thinking to distancing my self from him,, so he don't break up with jisoo,, I have to hide from him..

* two days later :

It's two days from Jennie start keep little  distance from taehyung, she do little things so taehyung don't find out,,,but taehyung still  feel little   difference from her,,,but it's just two days so he think not much about that...

At Taehyungs house :

Taehyung :  j.... We are planing to go club tonight,,, so get ready ok.

Jennie : with confusion Looking him

Taehyung : what

Jennie : from when did you alow me to go with you at club,,, you never want me to go there...

Taehyung : yes because it's not good for you,, but now you going to turn 17 in some days,,,i think today you can join me ,,

Jennie : thanks but no thanks

Taehyung : why,,,

Jennie : you know I don't like party and cubbing,, you go and take jisoo with you,, I don't wanna come with you.... I'm going ok I have to study...get up from couch and try to go...

Taehyung : whats going on j...why did you behaved different from some times

Jennie : widen her eyes....
I'm just tied,, you know it's just 2-3 days from exam finish,, I'm tired from reading and night study,, thats it,, don't worry

Taehyung : go to her,,, cooped her face..
sure???

Jennie : 100%
Taehyung : k, I meet you after come back

Jennie : hmmm

* at midnight :

Jennie waiting for taehyung,, he is not come back yet,, she want to call him, but she don't want to distrub him and jisoo..
But her mobile ring... She pic up the call.
Hello....

Rose ; hello,,, Jennie
Jennie ; yes rose
Rose : listen,,, Jim and v both are too much drunk so me and jisoo decide that we dropped v at Jim's house,,,so don't worry about v ok,, I don't think they both wake up before noon,, so he must be not come college also..

Jennie : k,,, I tell aunty about taehyung,, byyyy gn
Rose: byy, see u in college
.
.
.

.
.
.
                  """   Jeon mansion ""

Mr.jeon : jungkook  my pA told me that he complete all formalities,,,now you can
Join college from tomorrow,,

Jungkook : k, dad

its almost 1 month to coming here from London and tomorrow finally I started my new college,,, let's see how was my college and there's students...