first kiss

Next day night :

* jk throw a party for Celebrate their basketball game victory....

Jennie,taehyung,jisoo, rose,jimin, all are going to jk house in one car,,, tae was driving and jisoo siting next to him and Jennie,rose,jimin was behind...

Rose: I'm so excited guys,,, I want to see jeon's mansion.....

Jimin : I want to drink lots of beer,,,,

Jisoo : yee me2....

Rose: hey Jennie...I'm sure you are super excited right???

Jennie : why??

Rose : are you forgot,,,yesterday you promise jk to kiss him... But not happened yesterday so think today he is definitely kiss you...

Jennie :  feel embrace,,bit her shoulder,,,
Shut up rose...

( tae is so angry for hearing this,, he looked Jennie from front mirror and gritted his teeth)

* they all reach jeon's mansion and go inside,,, jk meet all of them,,, he also introduced Jennie to his parents.... After they all enjoying party and drink....

Jisoo, tae, Jennie,standing together and jk come with two wine glass....and one give it to Jennie...

Jk : jen its for you...

before Jennie take....

Tae : she don't drink alcohol jk,,, so don't give her...

Jk : ohhh cmon  v,, she is nota kid,, right babe.. 

Jennie : take the glass,,,, right,,,, and test it... ( she don't like but she wants to experience like others) after finish,, she told jk for more....

Jungkook can I have one more please...

Jk : sure,,, I'll bring for you wait....

Tae: after jk go,,,grab her arm...
What are you doing  j... You must be drunk if you drink second glass...

Jennie : so what I want to enjoy,,, don't stop me...

Tae : k do whatever you want to,,,,,
He went out from there...

Jisoo: go behind him.... V,,, v..
Taehyung : hmmmmm

Jisoo : I'll come with you
Taehyung : no it's ok jisoo,,, you enjoy with other,, I'll wait for you guys out side..

Jisoo : sure???
Taehyung : hmmm
Jisoo : bye..

After sometime Jennie was full drunk now..she don't know what is she doing and talking....

Jennie : hold jk hand....

Jk : shock??? What are you doing jen,,, every one watching us...

Jennie : so what,,, your my bf,,, and you don't want to kiss me hmmmm???

Jk : chuckle on her drunk cute face....
Yes I want to but not here.... Come with me... ( he held her hand went to out side)

They go mansion out side and  jk  huge her,,,,after break the huge he hold her face and go close to her,,,before he kiss,,, his mobile rung...

Jk : hello,,,

? : ....

Jk : I'm coming,,,, wait.... ( hang up)
Jen,,, please stay here,, I'll be back after some time ok,,,

Jennie : hmmmmm,, ( after jk left)

J.....

Jennie : turn,,,,, tae,,, what are you doing here