what happened !?

* After some days,,,,,

Leave my hand .....
.
.

.
.

.
I said leave my hand tae,,,,
.
.

.
Please j... Plz just talk to me once,,,,
Give me just one chance to explain my side

( in college corridor when jennie and rose walking together were going to their class ...from behind tae hold her hand to talk with her,,,, but as usual right now jennie is not in mood to forgive taehyung for what he done before ...taehyung looking at her pleading eyes, he can't hold himself to stay far from her,,he want her back forever as lover but first he just want her to talk with her,,want to explain himself ,, other side jennie also miss him,,,,as her besty she want him besides her ,,specially when she feel alone bcz she knows something going off between her and jungkook,,she want her alien back who listen her,take care her and give hope that everything will be alright between her and jk,,,but she control her emotions,,,but looking taehyungs teary eyes she thinks to give him chance,,,)

( both are standing front of eachother)

Jennie : ok tell me...... What do want to tell me,,,,
.
.
.
.
Taehyung : shocked😱,,,
( his teary eyes spark with hope,,,,,)

Really????? Thank you j,,,,
He is so happy now and tried to huge her but before that....

Jennie,,,,,,,

Jennie : (look behind,,,,,,)

???? : jennie right,,,,!!??

Jennie : yes,,,

( jennie and taehyung now looking at that person who standing front of them)

??? : hi,,,, sorry to disturbed you both but i need your just 2 minutes jennie....

Jennie : ok ,,, but who are you....

Two months later,,,,,,

Doctor : you have to do something,,,,before it's too late,,,,,

Mr kim : we are trying doctor but it's like nothing works....

Doctor : she have to come out from depression other wise its dangerous for health....

Mrs kim : no no doctor,,,, don't said this,, she is our only child,,, our life,,, please save her....

Doctor : mrs kim i can understand your emotions, I tried my best and i will do best but in your child case,,,,more than medicine she needs to come out from her pain,,, she needs to forget and recovered from her past. Thats the only one way for bring her back to normal life like what she was before,,, and as family that's only you guys can do it ....

I take leave now,, I will come again next week for her Checkup,,,

Mr/mrs kim : ok doctor thank you....

After doctor go....

Mrs kim : (hug her husband and cried... )
Do something dear,,, I don't want to loose my child,,,

Mr. Kim : don't cry,,,and don't worry she will be alright,,,,

"""" Uncle is right anty ...don't cry, ,
she will be alright,,, I will do my best to bring her normal life back """

Mr. Mrs. Kim break the hug ,,,,,And
Move their arms spread to calling that guy for hug who standing front of them)

That guy go to them and hug them and speak,,,,

"""I promise you uncle-anty,,,,,
I promise you....
I will make Our Jennie like before
She will be with us as she was before and
for that I will do anything for sure . '"""

Mr/Mrs Kim : we trust you son....
We know very well no matter what happen you will always be with jennie to protect her and to cherish her...

""We have faith in you Taehyung...."""

*please tell me guys ,,how you like this chapter,,, I will post soon nxt chp...