Chapter Fourteen

LOGAN

Since Suzie has been on fucking rebel mode lately, she's been doing stupid things that piss us off,so we have someone following her but that fucking person hasn't updated us for the past two fucking hours.

"I'm going to fucking kill him if he's lost sight of her." Will grits his teeth "if he's already dead,I'll cut his corpse to tiny pieces and give him a shameful burial."

I sigh.

"It's high time you do what I told you to."

"He's right." Jaime agrees while pointing at me.

Will furiously taps away on his phone, probably leaving the twentieth text on Mike's phone. He's about to throw it on the sofa when a ping stops him.

"Fuck."

"What?" Jaime stands and I watch as his muscles go rigid

When Will doesn't respond,he snatches the phone from his hand and his jaw clenches.

"What is it?" I ask and he turns the phone to me.

I abruptly stand,the motion sending the chair flying to the floor. Snatching the phone from Jaime,I scroll through the pictures of Suzie and Millie. The latter is dressed sexily to the point it's hard to ignore,out of the shell i see. Why am I pissed though? She's with a fucking blonde who has his eyes set on her and in the last picture,his hand is on her bare thigh.

I hand the phone back to him as I turn for the door,when we all get to our cars,I address Will.

"Tell him not to lose them again or else I'll kill him." Then I get in my car and follow his as he goes to the location of the club.

It takes us exactly seven minutes to get to the club. The moment I step in,it doesn't take me more that five seconds to spot Millie and the moment I do,my blood boils at what I see.

The fucking blonde is dragging her towards the other back door and she's reluctantly following,even from here I can see she's drunk, Suzie is being pulled by another guy but her case is different,she seems to be pulling away while the guy uses extra strength to drag her out.

I take wide steps and when I reach the guy,I push him away from Millie with a force that sends him to the floor. I punch the fucker twice,I'm about to do it again but I stop when I see Millie losing balance. I catch her on time, protecting her from the fall then carry her outside to my car.

Her body temperature keeps increasing the more time goes by and she's sweating,I sit her in the passenger seat and she mumbles something.

"Millie?" I pat her cheek twice and when her eyes open,it's then I realize what's wrong with her.

"Fuck." I curse.

🌟

After we get home,I check on Suzie and Jaime confirms my suspicion.

"They fucking drugged them," Will says with a pissed tone.

"I'll cut off their fingers for daring to touch them," Jaime says.

He gets on the phone and speaks with authority. He describes the guys and ends with,

"Get me info on them as soon as possible." Then he cuts the call.

I go back to my room where Millie is and her temperature has improved. She mumbles again and I lean closer to get a better hearing of what she's saying but then..

"Ahh.." she moans,or I must be hearing things.

"Ohh.." she moans again

Shit.