Chapter Six

Happy reading guys!!
IM BACKKKK XD
I wanted to get this idea out now, just because I really like it. It was a bit hard choosing between designs, but I just went with tfp's.
And I really just wanted to get to the point with this chapter so that's how it is. And we have two og's coming back. Because I seem to have a hard time with bringing other characters in for some reasonnn XD

Go forth and read my friends, and enjoy!!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Jumping to the side Optimus watched as the ship flew into the ground. Sliding forth as its thrusters burned out. A long trail of uneven dirt followed.

With a quick glance back to the mountainous cliff the Prime ran after the ship. His strides were long and quick, bringing him over to the burning ship.

As he came close to it he saw that it was an old ship. From before the war...

The old metal of the ship was twisted and hot to the touch. His battle mask slid over his face plates as he neared the doors. A small banging was heard as the door moved slightly. Grabbing the hot but now cooling metal, Optimus pulled the alloy back.

His optics narrowed when he saw the injured mech in front of him. A blaster and blade activated, he glared at the mech.

A pair of nervous arctic blue optics met Optimus' as he raised his servos in surrender, "Please, I mean no harm."

~

Koda tapped her digits nervously. The tingling sensation on her abdomen and chest continued for a few moments before fading away. She continued humming a song as First Aid looked over the scans.

The medic carried the device over to a table a little ways away. Where he looked intently at the scans he took. His visor lit up curiously as he saw the newsparks frames. At the moment they were fairly small and looked like any ordinary protoform. Later on though, a few details would begin to show.

At a closer look though, the medic hummed.

Koda heard and asked nervously, "Are they okay?"

First Aid turned around and nodded, "They're doing great. I just think that one may have doorwings, like yourself."

The femmes icy blue optics widened a bit, "You can tell already?"

"Sort of. I can't be certain, but there do seem to be beginnings of them. Rather exciting in my opinion!"

"Of course it is, I'm just nervous is all.."

The mech nodded, "All first time carriers get the crazed nerves, it's normal."

"Right, it's jus–" Koda paused as she heard Optimus speak through the bond. Her brows furrowed as she listened.

"Koda, I require your assistance at Garrus Six. So long as you are free."

"I can come now. What sector?"

A small pause, "I will meet you at the front gates."

"What happened?" She got up from the medical berth and started walking towards the door, she turned back to First Aid, "Apologies, but there is somewhere that I am needed."

The white and red medic nodded in understanding, "Of course, I was finished anyways. Have a good rest of your day."

"You as well Aid."

Walking out of the medical center Koda allowed her visor to activate. She activated a ground bridge a little ways in front of her. After ensuring that no one would follow she walked through.