Chapter Thirteen

Happy reading guys!!!

Sorry about the delay in chapters.(honestly I don't mean for it to happen. This was my lastest one and I feel awful for it. Gotta love school and shi-stuff) I have also began my rewrite of the series!! It won't be written as much as this one, unless I get another major writing block.

Regardless, I hope you enjoy this one, even if it is a bit shorter than I would have wanted it to be...by far. But it's okay. and... Happy holidayssss! Should I do a small special before Christmas? Like the kids decorating base, or Koda and the others bringing the Bots' to a celebration of lights or ice rink? Lemme know! The ice rink sounds kinda fun honestly XD (it would also be based on earth) Also gave Swerve some love this chapter lol helped me get past my block.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"You do realize I will not be moving for a while right?" Koda asked as she settled down in a chair which had been set up around the table in the Council's hall, as well as a fair many more.

Optimus smiled softly, "I know. Just try to relax."

That caused the sitting femme to chuckle quietly, "Like I could. This room is going to bustling with life! Not just from the two within me."

Almost on cue, the large doors opened, and in walked Arcee, Ultra Magnus, Prowl, Jazz and Smokescreen.

The youngest of the group had a cheeky grin on his faceplates as he saw the two Sparkmates in the room. He ran over, servos twitching as he couldn't remain still, "You look even bigger when you sit down! Oh, that was probably rude. Sorry...I'll just...yeah."

Koda rolled her optics as she watched the white, red and blue mech settle in a chair across from where she sat. Optimus shook servos with Ultra Magnus, the two greeting one another as though they hadn't seen one another in a while. Even though it had only been a few groons since they'd met at Garrus Six.

Jazz and Prowl pulled out a chair each, a few spots from where Koda was settled. Prowl sat with a straight posture, while Jazz had a more relaxed and chill posture. The cheery mech glanced over at Koda with a kind smile, "Good evening, how are you doing?"

"Tired, but well," The femme replied. She looked between the two, "Where is Ceol?"

"Oh he's with the Rescue Bots, we didn't think such a large group of Bots' would be too good for him. Too many at once," Jazz replied. He punched Prowl's shoulder lightly, "You only let them keep an optic on him cause Chase was there."

"I trust him and Heatwave! Blades and Boulder are just...not too watchful, kind and good with younglings but not good to leave alone with them."

"And you need to lighten up!"

Smokescreen shook his helm at the two, casting a glance over at Koda, "You and OP better not be like that," He exclaimed nervously.

To which Koda smirked, "I think we'll be just fine Smokey."

The younger mech shrugged and watched as the two taller mechs settled down in their respective spots. Ultra Magnus beside Prowl while Optimus of course sat beside his mate.

A small knock announced the coming of more Cybertronians. Bulkhead, Wheeljack and Bumblebee came in. The wreckers sit down beside Smokescreen, while Bumblebee found an empty seat between the wreckers and Koda. He greeted everyone before glancing over at the door. Waiting patiently.

A couple breems later Arcee arrived with Soundwave, Ravage and Lazerbeak accompanying him, as well as Ratchet, Aries, Chromedome, Swerve and a familiar wheel peded mech. Soundwave settled down beside Ultra Magnus, Lazerbeak settled on his left shoulder. Meanwhile Swerve sat down beside Bumblebee, Chromedome settling down next to the minicon, while Ratchet and Aries settled down in the two seats by Koda. Two remained open and available.