Chapter 1: Regret

I don't own or co-own Naruto or High school DxD that rights belong to Ichiei Ishibumi, Miyama-Zero, Fujimi Shobo, And Masashi Kishimoto. Based upon Characters created by Ichiei Ishibumi, Miyama-Zero, Fujimi Shobo, And Masashi Kishimoto.

So stop bothering me!

Rated M - For Strong Language, Blood and Violence and other stuff.

"Talking"

"Thoughts"

[Jutsus, Techniques, and Spells]

I will not change the main story's components. It will still be as below.

Madara x Gabriel x Tiamat! God-like Madara! Madara-centric!

"[Chapter 1: Regret]"

In an endless void, where time and space did not make any sense. There was a man floating without moving, as if he were a statue. His hair was white, his skin had a grayish hue, a kind of ribbon appeared on his head with a kind of horns, his arms and legs were black, besides wearing a tunic that seems to be made of Chakra which has a large amount of magatamas in the chest, sleeves and nine in the back, under a picture of the Rinnegan with two lines at his side.

A drop of water splashing down in a singular lasting drip is heard by one, and one alone. In a void of absolute darkness, the legendary shinobi Madara Uchiha awakens, his eyes snapping open in a panic and his breath turning into large desperate gasps.

He quickly turns his focus inwards and away from the deep primal nightmares that had snapped him from his sleep to steady the rhythmic pounding of his heart and the throbbing of his mind. In rapid succession he glances around, unable to tell if he's lost his sight or if this place is void of light.

For whatever reason it may be, it still didn't change the fact that unyielding darkness surrounds him, not giving token to any light. He remains laid out, on a bed of sorts - although he couldn't know for sure - feeling his breath, his heartbeat, and even the blood flowing through his veins, he manages to calm himself down for valuable thought to begin to churn.

In a more relaxed state, the silence sinks in. It's peaceful, why that's the case, eludes him. It's a strange sensation, this faultless silence. He's calmed by its embrace like he's experienced a lifetime of conflict, however, simply being calm doesn't describe it, it's something deeper and more substantial.

He doesn't remember anything though, and that very notion causes him to wonder why. Moments pass like sand in an hourglass before he looks up and glances around again with vague hopes his vision acclimated in that time. It's to no avail, he can't see even a lick of detail.

This is especially strange as normally the Rinnegan's visual prowess allows the user to see no matter the situation, regardless of light. Far from the Rinnegan limits, however.

If a true owner is in possession of the Rinnegan, they would soon learn to even see into other realities and dimensions, places one could never hope to reach. This very fact is also the reason - out of the very few Rinnegan to exist - those in possession of their original eye will hold a special ability.

Truly out of all these special abilities, Madara's alone stands at the top. The limbo clones, invisible beings that exist in a parallel universe, unkillable, completely immune to physical touch and damage, but able to interact with this universe at will, not only that, they also take on Madara's physical resistances and traits and can use all of his abilities.